Centura Health- Gardens at St Elizabeth

Reviews of Centura Health- Gardens at St Elizabeth

Assisted Living Reviews for Centura Health- Gardens at St Elizabeth

December 07, 2011

By Renee3

I am currently visiting a friend/client in the assisted living side of the Gardens of St. Elizabeth in Denver, Colorado. I am there 2 days a week for a total of 5 hours a week. The resident has lived there for 4 months and was attending the day club program for a few months before that. Janel runs the day club for the seniors and is an awesome lady. She interacts well with the residents and families and friends. She goes above and beyond the call of duty. My friend adjusted well to the move. She was not excited at first to leave her home but quickly grew to love it with the help of the staff and the other residents. I have not met one resident that is not happy there. When an issue comes up that needs to be addressed the staff is quick to address it and do all they can to fix it. They are very good at letting us know what the residents needs are and if they are in need of any items. They are also very good at informing the family and I of any issues of falls or illness of the resident. I am very appreciative of the staffs friendliness and welcoming spirit. I would feel totaly comfortable having my family members residing at the Gardens.

Independent Living Reviews for Centura Health- Gardens at St Elizabeth

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Centura Health- Gardens at St Elizabeth

About Centura Health- Gardens at St Elizabeth

Centura Health- Gardens at St Elizabeth is a senior living provider in Denver, Colorado that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Centura Health- Gardens at St Elizabeth for more details on services and rates.

Map of Centura Health- Gardens at St Elizabeth