Prospect Manor South Pasadena, CA
Offers Assisted Living and Continuing Care Communities
Reviews of Prospect Manor
Assisted Living Reviews for Prospect Manor
July 17, 2017
I visited this facility
Services and Amenities of Prospect Manor
- Rent Plus Care Fees
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms
- Resident Capacity: 99
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 197603952
About Prospect Manor
Prospect Manor has much pride in providing enhanced health and well-being programs.
Independent Living- Luxurious comforts, quality service and accommodations, are all that you can expect at Prospect Manor. Enjoy an independent lifestyle while we cater to all your needs, such as housekeeping, laundry and fabulously prepared nutritious meals.
Assisted Living & Personal Care- Residents needing support and attention are provided, with sensitive assistance, bathing, grooming, dressing, escorting, and other requests by our qualified, skilled assistants. A personalized program will be designed for your comfort and convenience prior to your move-in.
We Proudly Offer:
- A friendly community
- Elegant Surroundings
- A helpful, well trained staff on the premises 24 hours a day
- Beautiful, private apartments with private baths.
- Three delectable meals and snacks prepared by our chef with a personalized touch (See a Sample Menu)
- An active and fun loving social program
- Transportation to medical appointments, errands, shopping, and activity events
- Daily housekeeping service
- Laundry service
- Medication supervision
- Lovely patio located in the bright center of the building
- Comfortable lounge areas
The City of South Pasadena is a charming community, situated only six miles from downtown Los Angeles. Called the City of Trees, the area is known for its stunning homes, unique small businesses, and top quality schools. South Pasadena’s diverse population of about 25,000 occupies a mere 3.44 square miles of flatlands and hillsides on the west side of the San Gabriel Valley. This small town atmosphere makes South Pasadena one of California's most desirable locations.
What Makes Us Special
Prospect Manor is conveniently located withing walking distance from the famed South Pasadena GOLD LINE Metro Station.