A Touch Of Heaven Assisted Living

Reviews of A Touch Of Heaven Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for A Touch Of Heaven Assisted Living

February 23, 2015

By Debra48

The rooms and apartments at A Touch of Heaven are a little small yet still pleasant looking. The biggest reason why I didn't pick this facility is because they didn't have a 24 hour on staff nurse. I was more impressed with having 24 hour nursing staff than when they call a nurse or call the doctor when they need it. The staff seemed friendly. I wasn't really impressed with the dining part of it though. Apparently, there wasn't really a very big variety of choices on each meal. I can't really say anything that impressed me. I wasn't discouraged a lot, but I didn't see anything that impressed me. They could improve the variety of food they offer and also their activities don’t seem to be abundant. They didn't try to impress me with their activities. I don't remember any of them.

We think there might be a confusion about the differences between Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living facilities. By definition, Assisted Living facilities are Non-medical. We follow the orders of the residents' doctors and work with home-health visiting nursing and physical therapists. We do have around-the-clock, 24-awake staff always on hand to oversee and assist residents.

Bingo is nearly every day after lunch. Live music and Bible study are weekly. Nail care, hairdresser, bi-monthly outings, movie nights, and the daily ice cream social are all part of our activities.

Regarding our meals, We offer quite a variety at breakfast. We have a 6-week running menu. The only repeats during those weeks is at the residents’ requests so they have their favorites twice in the cycle. If residents do not like the meal offered, alternatives are provided.

Services and Amenities of A Touch Of Heaven Assisted Living

About A Touch Of Heaven Assisted Living

A Touch Of Heaven Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Redding, California that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact A Touch Of Heaven Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of A Touch Of Heaven Assisted Living