Country Village Apartments

Reviews of Country Village Apartments

Independent Living Reviews for Country Village Apartments

January 15, 2016

By Debbie117662950

I’ve been at the Country Village Apartments for a little over two months, and it’s wonderful. It’s like living in a park because it even has a 9-hole golf course. There are about 1,200 apartments; each one is like an individual house with nobody up above you. It’s just really nice and very quiet. You definitely have your winter weather out here and feel the change in climate. The community even has a little country store, a gym where you can work out, and just a bunch of different things, like a hair salon and a barber shop. I already recommended it on Facebook for other people that might need a place to move because the cost is very good. The staff is very helpful and very nice. I had to call maintenance a couple of times, and they came out pretty quickly. The only thing is that it does not have a washer and dryer inside the unit, but the machines not very far, and there are people who will help. We have a girl that comes and gets my laundry since I have a problem walking. The rooms are of a very decent size, and the bathroom is huge with enough room to fit two wheelchairs. The only other thing they don’t have is a dishwasher, but a lot of people who are in here are just single people and don’t have that many dishes to wash anyway, so that’s really no big thing. The biggest thing is the air conditioning because it gets pretty hot out here in the summer. The parking is very good and not that far from where you live. They don’t have garages, just carports. We have a lot of good storage inside the place with three big closets that really can store a lot of stuff.

June 13, 2015

Country Village is lovely. There are very few apartments left. I got a larger one which my daughter-in-law found through her brother who lives nearby. It is a very nice one-bedroom, and they completely took care of it before I move in. There is a golf course, tennis, swimming pool, and tons of activities. It has two swimming pools, a ten-hole golf course, and a tennis court. It is very lovely.

July 19, 2014

It's kind of nice at Country Village. It's an apartment complex with a nice environment because it's all senior citizens. You have your own kitchen to cook your own food, but they have a restaurant as well. The people have their own pets and a place where they can put them where they can run and roam around. You can have your own garden, too. I liked it best because they have different things like stores, a golf course, and other amenities.

January 08, 2014

By Claudia7

We really liked Country Village because it was a one-story apartment. It looked like a little village. It had a nine-hole golf course. It got a restaurant, a grooming place and a hair salon. There was a lot of greenery and there was guard at the gate all the time. The people there were very nice.

About Country Village Apartments

Country Village Apartments is a senior living provider in Mira Loma, California that offers residents Independent Living and Senior Apartment. Contact Country Village Apartments for more details on services and rates.

Map of Country Village Apartments