Amie Marchini Park Merced

Reviews of Amie Marchini Park Merced

Assisted Living Reviews for Amie Marchini Park Merced

October 17, 2012

By dottommytm

Park Merced Assisted Living in Merced, CA is a pretty nice Assisted Living Facility. I went there in the month of June to see my great aunt. It is a fairly old facility, I think around 30 years, but it is still in great condition. During my visits it was always clean and kept up. The staff was friendly and helpful in most occasions. My great Aunt enjoys staying in this facility and has said she has made many friends. She is well taken care of by the nurses and says that they are very sweet. She likes the fact that they offer amenities such as arts and crafts time, as well as bingo. She also mentioned a Music and Performing Arts program that she enjoys. She enjoys the food that is provided here as well. I would rate this facility 4 out of 5 stars, as it is one of the better ones I have been to.

Costs for Amie Marchini Park Merced

Photos of Amie Marchini Park Merced

Services and Amenities of Amie Marchini Park Merced

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 247202428

About Amie Marchini Park Merced

Park Merced is a 94 suite Assisted Living Community, located on M Street in the heart of Merced, California. We offer an extraordinary level of care and comfort to enhance the well being of our very special residents. We serve the community by providing comfort to the seniors, independence to the residents, peace of mind to the families and education on the issues of aging.

"Working hard everyday to keep my word of delivering exceptional care." Amie Marchini, Gerontologist

Map of Amie Marchini Park Merced