Foremost Retirement Community

Reviews of Foremost Retirement Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Foremost Retirement Community

November 24, 2016

By Ana743236

I really liked Foremost Retirement Community; it's the place I chose. I thought it was a very nice place that was very clean and had lots of activities for the residents. The staff was very friendly. The rooms were a good size and very nice and adequate.

November 01, 2016

By Joan435276

Foremost Retirement Community was a much nicer looking place. It was bigger, and the people were very nice. The price is a little too high for my brother, but I would prefer going there if I have more money.

September 05, 2016

By Khss

After looking at a couple of facilities, we chose Foremost for my Mom's care. At home her dementia was getting worse and she was getting depressed and didn't want to eat too much. After just 2 weeks at foremost we saw such a change in Mom. She was getting up for breakfast and enjoying all of her meals, and even gained a little weight. Mom took part in activities and even exercising. All of the caregivers are very caring and loving. If you are looking for a loving place to put your loved one, we recommend Foremost Retirement
We appreciate the kind words and look forward to the continued care of your loved one, and all of our residents. It is our extreme honor and privilege to be apart of there lives and there families.

July 10, 2016

By Barbara250537

My visit at Foremost was very good. I just did not like the locks on the doors. My mom did not have Alzheimer’s, so she didn’t need to be placed in there. It was very clean and the staff was excellent and very friendly. I only met their director and the receptionist, and they were very nice. We took the tour, and I would give that a 4. I just didn’t like the locks on the doors, but I guess you have to have that for Alzheimer’s patients.

February 10, 2016

By Diane116846450

Foremost was a great place, but it was way very expensive. It was way above what we could have afforded. It had all kinds of activities, and the people there were really good. They have different places of assisted up to hospice. So, it was great, but it was way too expensive for what we could afford. They had similar apartments outside the complex for just assisted-living. Inside was for people who needed more help. Both were very nice. I had not eaten there, but I saw the kitchen. I saw the food. It smelled, and looked really good. They had TV rooms in all the wings. They had movies. They had exercises, and all kinds of stuff there for the folks that lived there. They could improve on the price. It was very expensive there, otherwise, everything was nice.

August 13, 2015

By Caring111908550

Home of Foremost Retirement is nice. They are good. They do everything they are supposed to do. They are better than the nursing home. They help my father in and out of bed. They help him bathe. They help him with everything.

November 11, 2014

By Christy7

At Foremost Retirement Community, it started off at $2800. The facility itself in the main building was fair. They have an inside building and outside the building, they have a lot of little individual apartments or cottages and other people live in those. The staff was very nice but they didn’t know me; they weren’t as receptive. I saw less interaction. I didn’t see a lot of residents. They had an elevator, but it wasn’t adequate enough. Most of their activities were always upstairs. If you are in a wheelchair, you might get 2 wheelchairs in the elevator, and it goes upstairs and downstairs, so you better get there early to your party or you’re going to be number 10 in line.

I am sorry to learn that your visit to our community was less than stellar... However; you may be confusing details of our campus with someone else. We offer competitive care rates based upon actual care provided. No a la carte or 'surprise' billing here--EVER. Level I care for assisted living starts at $2600.00 per month. Typically, actual quotes for care are not given at the time of tours. A complimentary, home-based pre-placement appraisal is done to determine the level of care needed and ensure the most appropriate placement. You referenced an elevator in your post--this elevator meets or exceeds the guidelines established with the ADA. The size is industry standard. As far as the activities as 'always being upstairs' this is incorrect information. We do utilize this grand salon for resident banquets and special events. The elevator does travel slow and does operates in a much slower fashion. This was intended to keep slow moving passengers and those with special needs,safe. Give us another try. I would be happy to meet with you and discuss what makes FOREMOST a great place to call home.

February 25, 2014

By Peewee1953

The door to Dad's unit doesn't lock properly and the common area in my Dad's unit is not maintained well. Dad fell & badly cut his head open. Less than 2 weeks later, I noticed a bruise on his temple. He needs an alarm attached to him and a rail to block his falling from bed. Both of these things were requested two weeks ago but still aren't there. He's a skeleton. He should get supplements to his meals but don't think that's happening. Staff is great except for evening staff. They put common TV on zombie movies, do each other's hair, and gab amongst themselves.

October 19, 2013

By croytate

Since Dr. Vangala purchased the facility, I have noticed a vast improvement in the quality of care, attitude of caregivers, amount and variety of food, etc. Having Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care all in one location was a real blessing for my friend.

July 23, 2013

By Jerome1

They seemed to be doing their job at Foremost. The food is good, I have no complaints about it. The level of care that's given is as anticipated, expected, and so far so good. The place is very clean and well kept.

December 16, 2012

By Pat7

Foremost Health Care was recommended to us. It was best suited for my mother's needs. So far it seems to be working out really well. They're friendly and caring. The rooms are suited for the handicapped. It's a very good facility.

Independent Living Reviews for Foremost Retirement Community

October 21, 2016

By Karen500556

Foremost Retirement Community was decent, nice, and big, but it was just too far away and too expensive.

April 23, 2016

By AB3

The people at Foremost Retirement Resort were very nice. The quality of the rooms was not to the same level as others, and it was more expensive, as well. The dining room looked fine. We were impressed with it, at first, until we saw other communities.

Memory Care Reviews for Foremost Retirement Community

• Coffee Shop
  • Golf
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Shuffle Board, Pool Table

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Home Sale Assistance

Affiliations

• Affiliations Extra: No Specific Religious Affiliation

• Staff Patient Ratio: 6:1
  • Minimum Age: Minimum Age: 65

• Licenses: State Certification: 366425834

About Foremost Retirement Community

Foremost Retirement Resort consists of a main building where our resident Independent and that need assisted living reside surrounded by resort like atmosphere with Hesperia Seniors Club , Bingo Hall, and Neighbor hood Restaurant on the campus . Memory Care residents are in separate wing with continuum of care with 24 hour nurse on call . We have a clear view of the San Bernardino Mountains to the South of Foremost Retirement Resort.

Our Services Include:

• VA Disability Benefits Assistance
  • 24-Hour Care and Supervision
  • Comfortable Surroundings and Living Bungalows
  • Memory Care (Alzheimer/Dementia)
  • Individualized Care Plans
  • Constant Staff Contact
  • Pharmacy Delivery
  • Home Health Care
  • Hospice Health Care
  • Consultants for Podiatry, Medical and Dental Visits.
  • Physical and Speech Therapy..
  • Shopping
  • Travel
  • Bingo/Cards
  • Pickle Ball/Tennis courts coming soon

Retirement Community Spread out over 15 acres with continuum of care for all the retirees. Individual carts for seniors to commute through out the campus . 18 hole Golf Course behind our facility , quite easy to commute.

Beautiful facility with a Grad Terrace for all the events including Out door and Indoor wedding, banquet's and 7500 sq. feet of dance floor. Transportation available for for shopping and tours to different parts of high desert and including taking them to Casinos nearby.

5 Acres including indoor and outdoor activities. We do have pool access just 2 blocks away and Golf Course on our back yard.

Map of Foremost Retirement Community