Twilight Haven

Reviews of Twilight Haven

Independent Living Reviews for Twilight Haven

November 03, 2015

By Arenas

I met the staff, they were slow at meeting the residence needs. The people waited a half an hour to eat. The staff stood around and talked. The public bathroom was dirty.

August 30, 2015

By Kym2

I had several friends that had grandparents and parents at Twilight Haven, so I found them through word of mouth. I like the facility's affordability. Their staff was excellent too.

June 29, 2015

I had stayed at Twilight Haven. The person that took care of the management was not good. We had a stove that went up, and they told us that they were going to fix it, but they brought us one that didn't work. They had to remove a cabinet in order to take off the stovetop, and they just moved the pots and pans every which way. Then they had to redo the floor because of the cabinet, and it was a big mess. We were never told that they were going to work there. That's another reason why we left. However, the apartment was OK. They had apartments, or you could move into a studio. Then they had assisted living and permanent care. It was a facility that took care of everything. If you were bedridden, there was a facility for that. The food was good, and the service there was fine. They had lots of light, and it was an open facility. I liked the price of the apartments. Some of the staff was good, and some of them were bad.

Services and Amenities of Twilight Haven

About Twilight Haven

Twilight Haven is a senior living provider in Fresno, California that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Nursing Homes. Contact Twilight Haven for more details on services and rates.

Map of Twilight Haven