St. Francis Convalescent Pavilion

Reviews of St. Francis Convalescent Pavilion

Nursing Home Reviews for St. Francis Convalescent Pavilion

October 18, 2013

By Debra16

St. Francis was recommended by the hospital where my grandmother had her surgery. The food was awful and the rooms were filthy there. I hate it there and the people are awful. That place is horrible and I wouldn't leave my dog there.

March 16, 2010

By 2ndGoRound

Lots of room for improvement

My father has been in this facility since mid January 2010. It is now March 2010 Patients here need you to advocate for them. There was much I didn't know when he was assigned to this facility which was selected mainly because his doctor makes house calls there. The staff is unprofessional and an atmosphere of nonchalance prevails. Requests of any kind must be made several times before staff follows through or takes action. Shortages of clean linens are frequent and when questions are posed to staff often the answer is "I don't know" I am not the one responsible or the day/afternoon shift knows. The billing dept. is quick a bill but doesn't return calls. Unless you have time to monitor patient care I recommend you pass this place up. There is no ethnic diversity among nursing staff which is entirely asian and the food there --put mildly, sucks.

About St. Francis Convalescent Pavilion

St. Francis Convalescent Pavilion is a senior living provider in Daly City, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact St. Francis Convalescent Pavilion for more details on services and rates.

Map of St. Francis Convalescent Pavilion