Meadowbrook Senior Living at Agoura Hills

Reviews of Meadowbrook Senior Living at Agoura Hills

Assisted Living Reviews for Meadowbrook Senior Living at Agoura Hills

November 29, 2015

By Sheri9

Meadowbrook Senior Living is a wonderful facility, I am very satisfied. I don't have any complaints about anything there. My suggestions are that they should have more flexibility with the transportation and a little more variety with the food. Other than that, everything is great.

September 29, 2015

By Rosie4

Meadowbrook was very clean, and the people were very nice. The man, I spoke to was one of the sales people, he was very nice, very thorough, and understood without a doubt that I wasn’t ready to put my husband in a place like that yet. The room where they were eating is just four blank walls, and people sitting there were just staring often to space, with some of them eating, and some of them not.

August 20, 2015

The marketing director of Meadowbrook Senior Living at Agoura Hills gave me a tour, and I was very impressed. It would probably be my first choice. The rooms and apartments were lovely. It was built to be an assisted living. It was never converted from something else. The bathrooms had flat floors where you do not have to step up to go into the shower, and that was one thing that impressed me. The dining room was lovely. It was cheerful and happy. The marketing director was very helpful. They had lots of activities like walking clubs, games, movies, and field trips. I think my mother would not want to do any of those, but I was very pleased to see that all of those things were offered.

August 05, 2015

By Lyn12

My mother is in Meadowbrook. It is very welcoming. The staff is caring. The rooms and the bathrooms are in good size. The dining room set up is fine, and the meals are OK. They have activities like bingo, history lectures, movies, some outings to stores in the neighborhood, and sing-a-longs. They do celebrate all the holidays, and they do that very nicely. They have lots of activities. I like its proximity to my home. I do not have any negative so far, and my mom has been there a couple of months now.

January 21, 2015

By anonymous100488750

Meadowbrook had a wonderful feel. You would not know you were going into an assisted living facility. It was like a condominium complex or a residential facility. It was very clean, very welcoming, open, and spacious. It had gardens and a lovely restaurant. The receiving staff was very excellent and very informative. We ended up not moving our father there. not because we did not want to, but because we are in the middle of trying to get some funding. Many residents were in the activity center, and they looked very happy with the activity director. One thing I really liked was they had a wall of honor for veterans because my father-in-law is a veteran.

December 06, 2013

By C. Long

I found Meadowbrook to be what we needed to move my sister from another more expensive assisted living facility. She had hoped to find a place that had the same amenities and opportunities that she had - she found this at Meadowbrook. She downsized to a large studio apartment which has all the space she needs now. She was also able to keep her little dog. I would definitely go there if I needed to.

June 30, 2013

By Todd Rex

New manager and corporation. Squeezing every penny out of this place. Good for them, no so good for living conditions. Get behind the grand entrance and take a really good look around. Its an institution not a home away from home.

Memory Care Reviews for Meadowbrook Senior Living at Agoura Hills

Costs for Meadowbrook Senior Living at Agoura Hills

Photos of Meadowbrook Senior Living at Agoura Hills

Services and Amenities of Meadowbrook Senior Living at Agoura Hills

• Pets: Yes

• About Meadowbrook Senior Living at Agoura Hills

Located in sunny Agoura Hills, California our upscale community takes notes from our picturesque setting and vibrant local lifestyles, by providing the type of modern amenities and luxuries our residents expect. Our beautifully designed community is full of open, welcoming spaces perfect for catching up with friends or finding a moment of rest and relaxation. We pride ourselves on our meticulously landscaped grounds and multiple patios and courtyards; all ideal spots for sipping your morning coffee or enjoying a dazzling California sunset.

In senior living, it’s the details that count! Our top-tier apartment homes and shared amenities never disappoint. Choose from multiple apartment layouts including one or two room options, private bathrooms, kitchenettes and even upscale selections with private patios and views. We are a pet-friendly community and understand the importance of their presence and companionship in our residents’ lives.

Map of Meadowbrook Senior Living at Agoura Hills