Prestige Assisted Living at Lake Havasu

Reviews of Prestige Assisted Living at Lake Havasu

Assisted Living Reviews for Prestige Assisted Living at Lake Havasu

March 18, 2016

By David121640850

Prestige Assisted Living at Lake Havasu was quiet, clean, and beautiful. The staff showed us around and were very nice, knowledgeable and friendly. They had rooms upstairs that were satisfactory and nicer than the other ones I've seen. The atmosphere was quiet and comfortable. The dining room was beautiful.

April 27, 2015

I was able to visit Prestige Assisted Living. The place is very clean. The residents all seemed very happy. I was very impressed with the lady that took me around. She was quite helpful, and I really like the place.

May 11, 2012

By bird1974

Prestige is a very caring facility. Denise spent her time with us showing us around and giving information. The ratio to care is 6 to 1 which is great. They have a dog and a cat in the home for the residence which my mother will love. Very homey, with many activities for the residence.

June 23, 2011

By Leon Havasu

Great community with a wonderful staff!

June 02, 2011

By BertCalif

Friend or relative of resident

my friend's grandmother is a resident at prestige, and i go with my friend to visit her often. the facilities are clean, and the staff seems friendly, but a bit overworked. sometimes they are late with my friends medication. on more than one occasion i have seen a staff member smoking, and that is just low-class. there should be a designated area for smoking. my friend seems happy in the facility, but i wish they would have more activities for her. thank you.

Memory Care Reviews for Prestige Assisted Living at Lake Havasu

Questions about Prestige Assisted Living at Lake Havasu

What places are near Prestige Assisted Living at Lake Havasu or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Our rich with festivities main street is just one block away.

What transportation services does Prestige Assisted Living at Lake Havasu offer to assisted living residents?

We offer scheduled medical and dental transportation, as well as scheduled community activity transportation.

What makes the chef or dining program at Prestige Assisted Living at Lake Havasu exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Expect an upscale dining experience with a menu that changes daily plus a wide array of alternative and healthy options on the menu. Snacks available anytime.

Costs for Prestige Assisted Living at Lake Havasu

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: Assisted / Directed Care
  • State Licenses: AL1768C

About Prestige Assisted Living at Lake Havasu

Prestige Assisted LIving at Lake Havasu offers seniors and their families a range of senior living and care services from our inviting community.

Living at Prestige Assisted LIving at Lake Havasu gives you the freedom to enjoy the activities you love most without worrying about the hassle of household responsibilities. From our restaurant-style dining services that offer an ever-changing menu of new and familiar meals, to a full calendar of events and activities that let you choose your desired level of activity, you're in control of selecting the care and services that are right for you.

Happy Hour - Lake views - Central location - Close to doctor's and stores - Courtyard - Casino Trips Shopping

Map of Prestige Assisted Living at Lake Havasu