LakeView Estates

Reviews of LakeView Estates

Memory Care Reviews for LakeView Estates

November 23, 2016

By Dina144528

We went to Lakeview Estates on a Sunday and without an appointment. All the elderly were in the rocking chairs in front and looked like they were enjoying themselves. The staff showed us around. They were cordial. The there was good. It looked like they had a lot of activities going on which was a key for memory people because they had to keep them busy. They had art classes. They gave them magazines and did collages. The rooms were much bigger, but the place was a little bit older. The grounds were nice. There was a pond, and they had geese. Even the people on the second floor had a patio, and there were grounds that they could walk around on.

November 09, 2016

By concerned husband285551

I toured LakeView Estates. The rooms were nice amd clean, it had windows, and you had to put your furniture in. They were remodeling rooms which were empty. All the people I met were nice and seemed to be concerned about taking care of their patients. The thing I didn’t like was it was a multi-story; the room I would be getting was on the second level, and you have to use an elevator. It had a coded thing to get it to go up and down, and I can see that is not always the best thing. I saw the people sitting out there doing exercises.

September 25, 2013

By Loving One

My mother-in-law is now living at Lakeview. She continually states that "these are the nicest people, they take really good care of me, and it is so clean." We couldn't be more pleased with their attentiveness to her and all of the family who visits her. Lakeview is a secure, safe place for our loved one. We know that she is getting the best care possible at this difficult time in life.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

• Vegetarian

• Staff Patient Ratio: Per State Regulations

• Licenses: Specialty Care Assisted Living

About LakeView Estates

LakeView Estates offers compassionate memory care in Birmingham, AL. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in memory care in Birmingham, AL.

Map of LakeView Estates