LakeView Estates

Reviews of LakeView Estates

Memory Care Reviews for LakeView Estates

September 25, 2013

By Loving One

My mother-in-law is now living at Lakeview. She continually states that "these are the nicest people, they take really good care of me, and it is so clean." We couldn't be more pleased with their attentiveness to her and all of the family who visits her. Lakeview is a secure, safe place for our loved one. We know that she is getting the best care possible at this difficult time in life.

December 22, 2012

By smalik

The facility was nice and clean. The people were helpful and they had a variety of activities for the people to do. The facility was fully staffed and was well preserved. The staff was nice to the guests and the clients. Our family friend had only good things to say about the food and the cleanliness.

October 25, 2012

By lizzierhg

My mother died after I submitted the deposit. I have repeately attempted to obtain this money, to no response. Additionally, no one has offered me sympathy nor any gesture following her death. I do not recommend.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

• Vegetarian

• Staff Patient Ratio: Per State Regulations

• Licenses: Specialty Care Assisted Living

About LakeView Estates

LakeView Estates offers compassionate memory care in Birmingham, AL. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at LakeView Estates shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in memory care in Birmingham, AL.

Map of LakeView Estates