CareMinders Home Care Dallas, TX
Offers Home Care
Call (800) 973-1841
Reviews of CareMinders Home Care
Home Care Reviews for CareMinders Home Care
March 15, 2013
I am a past client of this provider
My Aunt is living in Dallas in an assisted living facility. I received a call from her and she was in very bad shape. I am living in Houston and did not have access to my Aunt. She was in trouble, house had boxes everywhere, the kitchen was dirty with two weeks of dishes, the bath room was a mess, and her cloths were all over the bed where she could hardly go to bed. I called CareMinders Home Care at noon, the RN was at my Mother's at 2:00 PM, assessed the problem. CareMinders Home Care arrived at the living facility at 5:00 PM, with a chicken salad sandwich and then cleaned the whole apartment. Arranged the boxes in the floor, hung up all the clothes, clean the bath room, and cleaned the kitchen. My aunt requested a prescription to be filled; CareMinders drove to Tom Thumb pharmacy and deliver the prescription back to my Aunt. All this done by 9:45 PM. CareMinders came back at 1:00 PM the next day and went back to Tom Thumb and picked up a list of items my aunt needed to the tune of $95. CareMinders was a life saver for my Aunt; she continues to talk about the care she received from them. I would use them if the situation every accrued again.
July 23, 2012
I am a current client of this provider
We have been using CareMinders Home Care for about a month for my mother. We looked at several providers and found CareMinders Home Care to be everything they said they were. The caregiver has always acted in a professional manner and become a very close companion for my mother. Our family is very pleased with the CareMinders Home Care organization.
July 20, 2012
I am a current client of this provider
Highly trained and professional staff....my mother is currently under their care, and they are amazing. Our caregiver is always on time, knowledgeable, friendly, and goes out of her way to make sure that my mother's needs are met.
About CareMinders Home Care in Dallas, Texas
Companion Care & Personal Care Services
These services are provided by trained professionals who assist clients with performing activates of daily living and may include:
- Oral Hygiene
- Incontinence and bathroom assistance
Many other services that are customized to meet the needs of our clients
- Providing companionship, socialization, friendship and support
- Meal planning, preparation and serving in accordance with dietary requirements
- Grocery shopping, prescription pick-up and errand services.
- Transporting clients to shopping, social events, doctor and other appointments
- Walking and exercise
- Medication reminders
- Providing respite care for other family members
- Light housekeeping including linen changes, washing, vacuuming, mopping, and general cleaning.
- Organizing cupboards, closets and rooms.
- Caring for pets and plants
- Ironing and mending
- Birthday and special event reminders
- Sunrise/ sunset contact service
- Many more services customized to meet the needs of our clients.
Caregivers Skills Include:
- Ethics, Patient Transfers, Validation Therapy, Stress Management, Transition Issues, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communication with Dementia Patients
- Background Checks:
- National Background Check
- State Background Check
- Motor Vehicle Registration (MVR)
- Social Security Number Verification
- OIG Exclusion search
- Drug Screening
- Training Classes
- Photo ID Badges
- Uniforms (Navy Scrubs)
Hourly rates depend on the scope of care.
Concierge Services are available upon request. Each case will be evaluated separately due to the service level you are requesting.
1 Hour Minimum Required
Please Contact our office to set up a meeting to discuss your Personal Care or Companion Care needs.Get Costs
Senior Care Services near Dallas County, TX
Senior Care Services near Dallas, TX
Other Senior Care in Dallas, TX
CareMinders Home Care