Hospice For All Seasons Grantville, PA
Top Nearby Hospice
Reviews of Hospice For All Seasons
Hospice Reviews for Hospice For All Seasons
October 23, 2013
I am a past client of this provider
About Hospice For All Seasons
The mission of Hospice for All Seasons, LLC is to provide the highest quality of care to patients and their families, when dealing with a life limiting illness.
We recognize each patient as an individual, with a unique life and end of life experience. Our staff is committed to providing care in an atmosphere of compassion, dignity, and respect for those we are honored to serve.
The organization's programs and services will reflect its written mission as stated in this policy. Published statements will be available to personnel, patients, and the general public. These statements will be reviewed and revised as needed and approved by the Governing Body at least every 36 months. Hospice for All Seasons, LLC senior management personnel will continuously monitor employee performance to ensure it supports the organization’s mission.
Hospice For All Seasons Core Values
These CORE VALUES are OUR reflections on how EVERY
- Patient Family
- Referral Source
- Team Member
Will be treated on a day-to-day basis.
Heart to Heart
RN’s knowledgeable in Cardiac disease
- Availability of Nurse Practitioners
- 24/7/365 Availability of a RN
- Comfort Kit in home to help with symptom management
- Nursing Assistant to assist with personal care 5-7 days a week (10-14 hrs/wk)
- Visual Imagery to help with decreasing anxiety
- Daily Nursing visit during exacerbation of disease process
- Medical equipment such as hospital bed, oxygen, wheel chair, etc. provided
- Medication (most) related to diagnosis delivered right to your front door
- Respiratory Therapist available for shortness of breath
Please call 24/7 To enter your patient to our End Stage Cardiac Specialty Program.Get Costs