Companion Care Albuquerque, NM
Offers Home Care
About Companion Care
Companion Care is locally owned by Janet and Paula Schuh. This mother-daughter team believes that our elders deserve respect and should to be treated with dignity, regardless of the circumstances. Janet and Paula believe good health is more than a simple absence of illness. Good health includes emotional, mental, spiritual and social well-being. They recognize that individuals can be self-healing given the proper support.
Companion Care Goals:
- Improve quality of life for those elders who are experiencing life's limitations.
- Provide safety and security, bringing peace of mind to elders and their families.
- Emphasize importance of exercise, good nutrition, mental stimulation and socialization.
- Empower elders to make their own decisions when in their own self interest.
- Support elders who want to age in their own homes.
- Provide help with bathing, dressing, feeding, toileting, transferring, walking, driving, meal preparation, shopping, managing medications and any other non-medical needs that should arise.
- We provide a broad array of services from a one-hour bath visit to 24-hour live-in care.
Caregivers receive state-of-the-art monthly trainings, are bonded and insured, covered by liability insurance, workforce compensation insurance and unemployment insurance.