Offers Home Care and Home Health Agencies
Reviews of Commonwealth Caregivers
Home Health Reviews for Commonwealth Caregivers
September 02, 2013
I am a current client of this provider
About Commonwealth Caregivers
We are Health and Home Caregivers Commonwealth Caregivers is a family-owned and licensed provider of non-medical, in Health and Home Care services for people of varying ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. Our clients include seniors, people recovering from illness or injury and individuals with physical disabilities.
Commonwealth Caregivers' staff of experienced, dependable and compassionate caregivers includes Home Health Aides, Certified Nurse Assistants, Homemakers and Companions. Our caregivers are carefully screened, selected and trained to meet the needs of each client.
We provide individualized Homecare and Health Care plans based on the needs and desires of our clients and their families. We can provide services in homes, hospitals, nursing homes, rehabilitation centers and assisted living facilities. Our services can be temporary or long-term and can range from a few hours once or twice a week to up to 24 hours a day.
Commonwealth Caregivers offers a range of services based completely around the needs of the patient.
These services include:
- Live-in: 24-hour coverage charged on a cost effective daily fee.
- Hourly: Day, evening or night coverage.
- Respite: Short term relief coverage for family
Some of these services include, but are not limited to:
- personal care
- meal preparation
- ambulation and transfers
- pet care
- shopping and errands
- 24 hour on call staff is available for any of your needs
- Replacement coverage will be provided
- Home safety evaluations
- Coordination of homecare supplies and equipment
- Coordination of hospice care when needed
- Routine visits to home to check on quality of care and cleanliness of home
Have a licensed nurse or Certified Care Manager visit your home and conduct a free, no obligation assessment today.