Bayada Home Health - Hyannis - MA
Offers Home Care and Home Health Agencies
About Bayada Home Health - Hyannis - MA
Helping you live independently at home
Nothing feels better than the comfort of home. But sometimes a health issue can make it hard to manage everyday tasks on your own. At BAYADA Home Health Care, we specialize in providing assistive care"”personal care services that help you with self-care needs and household tasks. Assistance with activities of daily living can often help you continue to live independently at home"”where you want to be.
Assistive care specialists and services
Our assistive care specialists include BAYADA Home Health Aides, Certified Nursing Assistants, Homemakers, and Companions. Whether you need occasional services or live-in care, we can match your needs with the right BAYADA professional.
Self-care assistance with activities of daily living
- Dressing and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Walking, moving, and transferring (including safe use of wheelchairs, walkers, or lifts)
- Basic exercise
- Reminders about medications and appointments
- Meal preparation, help with eating, and nutritious food selection
Household support services
- Light housekeeping, such as vacuuming, dusting, and sweeping
- Washing and folding laundry
- Trash removal
- Shopping for groceries, picking up prescriptions, and other errands
- Companionship (such as conversation, reading, and on outings)
Quality care you can trust
BAYADA takes extra steps to ensure clinical excellence and safety:
- BAYADA is accredited by Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP), the leading accrediting organization for the Home Health Industry, for voluntarily meeting the industry's highest nationally recognized standards of care, as well as accredited by the Home Care Alliance of Massachusetts.
- Rigorous hiring standards. All BAYADA health care professionals undergo an in-depth interview process, with thorough background checks and work history verification.
- Ongoing supervision and training. All aspects of your care plan are overseen by a clinical manager who is a registered nurse and makes routine supervisory visits. We assess your care team's skills on a regular basis and provide ongoing training and education.
- Client and family-centered team approach. Our BAYADA caregivers partner with you in your care. We communicate regularly with you, your family caregivers, your physician, and your care team.
- Commitment to our core values. All of our health care professionals are committed to providing care with compassion, excellence, and reliability "” it's The BAYADA Way
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Vallidation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia PatientsCaregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes Available to assisted living facility: Yes RN on Staff: Yes Get Costs
Services and Amenities of Bayada Home Health - Hyannis - MA
- Medicare Provider Number: 227466
- Ownership Type: Non-profit
- Date Certified: 11/06/1998
Quality of Service
Timeliness of providing service97.3%
Taught patient or caregivers about their drugs99%
Checked patient's risk of falling98.9%
Checked patient for depression92.9%
Checked for flu vaccination82.1%
Checked for pneumonia shot69.6%
Provided diabetes specific care including getting doctors orders, giving foot care, and teatching patients about foot care95.2%
How often patients had less pain moving around84.6%
How often home health patients had to be admitted to the hospital12.5%
How often patients receiving home health care needed urgent, unplanned care in the ER without being admitted16%
How often home health patients, who have had a recent hospital stay, had to be re-admitted to the hospitalSame As Expected
How often home health patients, who have had a recent hospital stay, received care in the hospital emergency room without being re-admitted to the hospitalSame As Expected
Walking or moving around76%
Getting in and out of bed74.3%
Wounds/healing after an operation92.5%