Comfort Keepers Home Care Wood Dale, IL
Offers Home Care
Top Nearby Home Care
About Comfort Keepers Home Care
Comfort Keepers provides in-home care that makes a difference in the lives of seniors and other adults. Whether companionship services or in-home safety solutions, we provide the support and services that improve lives and enable independent living at home.
Keeping individuals engaged in life mentally, emotionally, physically and socially can make a difference in their wellbeing. At Comfort Keepers, we call this philosophy of care Interactive Caregiving. It gives our clients a more healthy and meaningful quality of life. Interactive Caregiving is based on interrelated lifestyle factors:
- Mentally Stimulated
- Physical Activity
- Social Engagement
- Emotional Support
Our caregivers take everyday activities and transform them into opportunities to communicate with and engage their clients.
Our Comfort Keepers are:
- Selected after a rigorous interviewing process including national national background checks, drug screening, fingerprinting and personal and professional references.
- Our employees, not contractors
- Bonded, insured and covered by Workers' Compensation
- Trained specially to provide an interactive care solutions for clients
Each client has different care needs. Comfort Keepers provides a range of services that can be customized to fit the individual client needs.
PERSONAL CARE SERVICES
- Bathing, grooming and hygiene
- Mobility assistance
- Transferring and positioning
- Toileting and incontinence
- Feeding and special diet
- Dementia care
- Meal Preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping/Errands
- Incidental Transportation
- Medication reminders
- Live-in services
- 24-hour care
- Respite care or relief for family
HOME SAFETY SOLUTIONS
- Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS)
- Medication solutions
- Around-the-clock emergency monitoring station
Call for more information or to schedule a free in-home consultation.
HSA License 3000180Get Costs