54 Home Health Agencies Serving Saint Louis City, MO
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. To help you with your search, browse the 6 reviews below for home healthcare agencies in Saint Louis City. On average, consumers rate home health agencies in Saint Louis City 4.3 out of 5 stars.
To speak with one of our Family Advisors about senior care options and costs in Saint Louis City, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Home Health Agencies by city: Home Health Agencies in Saint Louis
Other Options in Saint Louis City, MO
- In-Home Care in Saint Louis City County, Missouri
- Nursing Homes in Saint Louis City County, Missouri
- Hospices in Saint Louis City County, Missouri
- Assisted Living in Saint Louis City County, Missouri
- All Senior Care in Saint Louis City County, Missouri
- All Senior Living in Saint Louis City County, Missouri
Home Health Agencies near Saint Louis City, MO
- Home Health Agencies in Saint Louis County, Missouri
- Home Health Agencies in Saint Clair County, Illinois
- Home Health Agencies in Madison County, Illinois
- Home Health Agencies in Saint Charles County, Missouri
- Home Health Agencies in Jefferson County, Illinois
- Home Health Agencies in Sangamon County, Illinois
Recent Reviews of Home Health Agencies in Saint Louis City
Review of Flowers Home Health Services LLC
The same people from Flowers Home Health came five days each week. They helped my father get up, get dressed, bathed, and prepared his breakfast for him. They talked to him while he ate breakfast, ... Read more
Review of Cooperative Home Care Inc
My mother has Alzheimers and this agency came into our home and interviewed all of us and put together a plan of care that helps the whole family. They provided skilled nursing and therapies when s... Read more
Review of Medi Plex Health Professionals, Llc
Absolutely abhorrent. The caregiver showed up dirty and smelled like alcohol. She was late and not very nice when confronted. I called and talked to someone and she was just as rude. Stay away... Read more
Home Healthcare Explained
The Difference Between Home Healthcare and In-Home Care
What's the Difference Between a Personal Aide and a Home Health Aide?
3 Ways to Help You Pay for Home Healthcare
Short-term home healthcare visits by a nurse, therapist, or certified home health aide -- which typically follow a hospitalization, injury, or severe illness and are intended to help someone return...
Medicare Coverage of Home Care
Does Medicaid Cover Long-Term In-Home Care?
Public Benefits and Home Healthcare
If your loved one is enrolled in Medicare (including a Medicare Advantage Plan or Medicaid, or in the VA healthcare system, one or all of them will pay the full cost -- meaning there are no co-paym...