Adult Guardianship and Conservatorship
When and how to appoint a conservator, or adult guardian, for an older adult if she can't make important health and financial decisions for herself.
Learn about guardianship abuse and how to best counteract guardianship abuse and misconduct for the sake of loved ones at Caring.com.
What are Legal Guardian Responsibilities? Learn the duties of a legal guardian, and what responsibilities fall to one.
More About Adult Guardianship and Conservatorship
- How do I set up a conservatorship for my mother?
- What is the difference between power of attorney and conservatorship?
- What is the difference between a guardianship and a conservatorship?
- How can I get conservatorship over my boyfriend?
- Can I take over guardianship of my grandma?
- What are the steps to obtain guardianship?:
- Must I keep a guardianship/conservatorship?
- What is a sibling's role in a conservatorship?
- How can I get emergency guardianship of my adult son who has a mental illness?
- What is the legal cost if a court appoints a non-relative to serve as conservator?
- Can I add my mother to health insurance if I have guardianship?
- How can I get a guardian removed from the position?
- Can my stepson petition for guardianship of my husband?
- How do I gain power of attorney?
- How can I get affordable legal help with a guardianship?
- Is there any legal action we can take against our sister's conservator?