Matthews of Neenah

Matthews of Neenah (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Matthews of Neenah

Assisted Living Reviews for Matthews of Neenah

July 29, 2014

We went through Matthews: the whole place, the rooms, the price, everything. The staff was good. I liked that it was in a fenced-in area. They have an Alzheimer's facility also. It is a little big.

June 26, 2014

By ask 66

Matthews of Neenah was very nice, very clean, and very professional. I liked the rooms. They had a spot for a refrigerator, and they had a sink. It was nice, and the rooms were a decent size. The closets are not that big, but they're doable.

About Matthews of Neenah

Matthews Senior Living communities are an attractive option for seniors who may no longer be comfortable living in their own home but don’t need the round the clock medical care and supervision of a nursing home. In our communities seniors can get the daily support needed, while remaining as independent as possible. We are sensitive to the fact that making the decision to leave home can be difficult for seniors and their families. We are happy to assist in providing information about various options available.

Map of Matthews of Neenah