Matthews of Neenah

Reviews of Matthews of Neenah

Assisted Living Reviews for Matthews of Neenah

August 27, 2014

By Superior Street Mom

Matthews has three buildings, so it's more of a smaller community within each building. One building is dedicated to memory care. I liked the facility in general -- the layout, the size of the rooms, just the way things are set up. I also felt that they had a really good memory care program. The only thing that scared me away from them in the beginning was the location. The dining area wasn't extremely large, but I thought it was a nice size for the amount of residents that they had there, so I thought it was very nice.

July 29, 2014

We went through Matthews: the whole place, the rooms, the price, everything. The staff was good. I liked that it was in a fenced-in area. They have an Alzheimer's facility also. It is a little big.

June 26, 2014

By ask 66

Matthews of Neenah was very nice, very clean, and very professional. I liked the rooms. They had a spot for a refrigerator, and they had a sink. It was nice, and the rooms were a decent size. The closets are not that big, but they're doable.

Services and Amenities of Matthews of Neenah

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance
  • Meal Preparation

About Matthews of Neenah

Matthews Senior Living communities are an attractive option for seniors who may no longer be comfortable living in their own home but don’t need the round the clock medical care and supervision of a nursing home. In our communities seniors can get the daily support needed, while remaining as independent as possible. We are sensitive to the fact that making the decision to leave home can be difficult for seniors and their families. We are happy to assist in providing information about various options available.

Map of Matthews of Neenah