Sherwood Assisted Living

Reviews of Sherwood Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Sherwood Assisted Living

November 21, 2012

By sewcrazy

My mother-in-law ,has been a resident in their Special Needs Unit for the past 2 years. At 89 years young with Dementia the staff there takes wonderful care of all of her needs. It is so nice to see the way they interact with her. My husband and I tried to take care of her in our home for 9 months and after we moved her to Sherwood I was scared to let go and trust them to take as good of care of her as I did. Well guess what, they take better care of her than we could. We couldn't meet all of her needs the way that the staff does.

August 24, 2012

By Bob10

The facility was well-equipped mainly because I think there is so much competition between other assisted living facilities in Sequim. This town is known for its older citizens so retirement homes and assisted living facilities are big business here. The nurses were very courteous and from what I can tell, very kind to their patients.

About Sherwood Assisted Living

Sherwood Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Sequim, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Sherwood Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sherwood Assisted Living