Commonwealth Senior Living at Farnham

Reviews of Commonwealth Senior Living at Farnham

Assisted Living Reviews for Commonwealth Senior Living at Farnham

November 24, 2015

By CDD123

Commonwealth Assisted Living at Farnham was very good. Unfortunately, I use a scooter because I am disabled, and the doorways of their living area weren’t big enough for me to fit through. Everything else and the people were very good.

September 02, 2015

I visited Farnham Manor (Commonwealth Assisted Living at Farnham). It was fairly close to where I lived. I liked that it was in a rural setting. It was very quiet. It was not at all busy, and there was no traffic. The thing that I was most attracted to was independent living that had nice apartments available, and they were all on the ground floor. They were clean and convenient. The staff was above average. I had three different occasions to eat there. It was always pleasant, and the food was good. It was home cooked meals. The staff was all congenial and country folks. Their cooking reflected that. They had sort of a game center, which was geared towards independent living people such as pool tables, bridge tables, and a workout/exercise room. The other entertainments were in the main facility. They do structured things for assisted living people, but for the independent living people, there was no structure entertainment for them. However, I thought they were a little bit less organized on the tour that they gave to me. They could have done a better job of organizing that.

March 09, 2012

By way2go

This is a very close,loving and caring facility. Everything is clean. The nursing staff are very concerned and concientious about their residents and the medications being provided. The facility used to be a school many many years ago and whats so neat about it, is some of the residents actually attended school there as a child. The director of nursing has been there for many years and over sees the facilty. I can tell the residents are well cared for just by looking at them!

Costs for Commonwealth Senior Living at Farnham

• Features Extra: Library, Washer/Dryer In Apt

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid

About Commonwealth Senior Living at Farnham

Welcome to Commonwealth Senior Living at Farnham, a premier senior living community nestled in the Northern Neck that offers both independent and assisted living options. Situated in a quiet and picturesque neighborhood, our community offers a relaxed setting that has easy access to healthcare facilities, shopping, dining and more. Our community provides comprehensive services for residents in a caring and home-like atmosphere that ensures they maintain a quality lifestyle. Among the most distinctive features is our signature Sweet Memories program, which received a best practice award from the Virginia Assisted Living Association. It's specifically designed for those residents who experience memory loss, Alzheimer's or dementia. We also recently added new suites to this community.

Commonwealth Senior Living at Farnham boasts a variety of amenities, including landscaped gardens and walking paths, elegant great room, library and beautiful gazebos that provide residents many opportunities to socialize, relax and soak in nature's beauty. For our active residents, our full-time activities director coordinates daily activities, trips and social programs. Residents enjoy suites and companion rooms with private baths. Additionally, villas are now available for independent senior living. With no entrance fees, enjoying life at Commonwealth Senior Living at Farnham is an affordable option. We believe in personal and dignified care which is why team members are on-site 24 hours a day and we develop an individualized care plan for each resident. We understand that everyone has unique needs and we tailor services to our residents, such as medication management and weekly housekeeping and linen service.

The attentive and experienced caregivers provide compassionate care to residents who have all the comforts of home and maintenance-free living surrounded by friends and neighbors! Our residents quickly become like family. With a variety of living options, you'll be sure to feel right at home. Explore Commonwealth Senior Living at Farnham further and schedule a tour today.

Nestled in the picturesque fields of the Northern Neck region of Virginia, Farnham is just a short distance from the town of Warsaw, amid peaceful farmland and soothing natural setting. It's easy to get to major cities along Interstates I-95 and I-64 and within a half hour of almost any town in the Northern Neck or Middle Peninsula. All of our services focus on assisting residents with their identified needs. A basic needs assessment and plan if developed for each resident, family and our trained and caring staff. With our brand new renovations and beautiful courtyard our residents and families have a lot of opportunity to enjoy this beautiful community inside and out.

Map of Commonwealth Senior Living at Farnham