PeachTree Place Assisted Living & Memory Care

Reviews of PeachTree Place Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for PeachTree Place Assisted Living & Memory Care

September 27, 2017

By cowbellcudtoms@gmail.com

Troy the main nurse is good. The owner John is driving away good people. My father's medication bill doubled ( I heard they changed pharmacies to make things better). When I called the pharmacy about my bill being so much higher, they just said those are their prices. We will be moving soon. Any recommendations? The negative feel at this place is troublesone.

July 07, 2016

By Terry016351

Peachtree Place was OK, but the rooms were small. They had pretty good dining areas with one on each floor, which made it a little more convenient for the patrons. They had a popcorn machine and an ice cream machine that were available for everybody. The staff was very pleasant and congenial.

September 07, 2015

By Kraig1

It was very nice and clean, but it was just a little older, and it didn't seem quite as good as where my mom is. It also was not as large a living area as my mom's. An older lady had a birthday party there, and I was a guest of the family. I did not go through Peach Tree, but it's spacious overall.

March 08, 2015

By Sheila21

My mother has been in Peachtree assisted living. She loved it there. It was very clean, and the people were fantastic. They had tons of activities like cards, bingo, and canastas, and they took them out. The food was good. The dining area was clean. At first it was OK, but then towards the end when we were starting to take her out because she needed more care, their nurses started to dwindle to where they only had one nurse for a whole floor, and that wasn't quite enough.

January 06, 2015

By Melanie8

I think this facility is amazing. My mom is doing really well here in Peach Tree Place. She wasn't doing well in her old facility. I don't know if her medication has been adjusted, but it just seems like she is doing pretty well. The nurses there are really great, and the staff loves her. Even though her health is declining and her dementia is getting worse, she is doing well.

August 26, 2014

By Icarefordad

Other

The idea is a great one, some of the staff is great, the problem is the CNA to resident ratio, in memory care there are 15 residents to one CNA for a good portion of the afternoon as well as the later evening hours! this does not allow for quality care. Was better when there was a med tech and CNA on every hall for ALL shifts! seems like making the most money vs resident care is the new goal....sad because the residents here deserve better. They do try but until all the bad apples are weeded out and quality staff is retained this facility will not meet the potential it has. The do try but are falling short at this time.

June 26, 2014

By Caring85232050

We went to visit Peachtree Place. It was not clean, and it had an odor. They didn’t have any type of gym to work out in, but the staff were nice.

November 19, 2012

By ChipSkylark

The staff are excellent. They are clean, well groomed, and professional. The facility itself, while the outside looks a bit unkempt, is in good repair. It looks more like a college dorm or enclosed apartment complex than assisted living. The only thing that would bring them down a star was the food, they need to consider a different method of preparation and service. Overall, I am very happy to have my family member staying at this facility.

June 29, 2011

By anonymous44

I love the staff. The nurses really seem to love the residents. They're gentle with them and loving. I've never heard an impatient or harsh word come from any one of them. The one time I visited, one of the residents was having a rough time. I don't know what it was about, but she was kind of moaning and crying. One of the nurses just talked gently with her and helped her. Most importantly, the nurse listened intently to the resident and did whatever she could to make it better. I don't know how it worked out, but with such great staff it's hard to believe that things didn't work out well in the end.

Costs for PeachTree Place Assisted Living & Memory Care

Photos of PeachTree Place Assisted Living & Memory Care

Services and Amenities of PeachTree Place Assisted Living & Memory Care

• State Licenses: 2017-ALII-9990

• Get Costs

About PeachTree Place Assisted Living & Memory Care

PeachTree Place Assisted Living Community is proud to offer assisted living apartments & services in Salt Lake City, West Haven, and the surrounding areas. We offer a clean, safe, and comfortable environment for all of our unique and wonderful community residents. Our professional staff strives to provide a positive and caring environment for all of our residents to enjoy. We are second to none when it comes to elderly care in the Salt Lake City metro area.

At PeachTree Place Assisted Living Community, we pride ourselves on the sense of community that develops among our residents. We provide a variety of activities that allow our residents to exercise their bodies and minds, as well as interacting socially with each other.

PeachTree Place Assisted Living Community is proud to maintain a high standard of excellence and quality. We offer a staff-to-resident ratio that is unequaled when compared to other assisted living communities in Utah. With a wide variety of high-quality amenities, activities and unmatched services, we believe that there is no better option for assisted living than PeachTree Place.

If you are looking for an assisted living solution for yourself or a loved one, please feel free to contact us. Our caring staff and wonderful group of residents will accept you with open arms and welcome you as a member of the PeachTree family.

At PeachTree Place Assisted Living Community we pride ourselves on the level of care available to you and your loved ones.

• Highest Staff-To-Resident Ratio In The Region
    • 24 Hour Nursing Care (RN on Staff)
    • Memory Care (Alzheimer’s & Dementia)
    • Meals & Snacks
    • “Call For Assistance” Pendant Necklaces
    • Activity Bus (Social Group Outings)
    • Private Bathrooms With Walk-In Showers
    • Individual Thermostat Control

For Alzheimer’s care in Salt Lake City, West Haven, or the surrounding areas, you can count on PeachTree Place Assisted Living Community. We understand how difficult meeting the needs of a loved one with Alzheimer’s can be. At PeachTree Place Assisted Living Comunity in West Haven, Utah, we have a professional staff to assist in the Memory Care needs of our residents living with Alzheimer’s disease.

THE ORCHARD MEMORY CARE

At PeachTree Place Assisted Living Community, we recognize each resident as an amazing individual with unique histories, talents, interests, and abilities. The goal of the Orchard Memory Care Community is to provide a meaningful, structured lifestyle that places emphasis on maintaining a strong sense of identity, dignity, independence, and self-worth. We treat each resident in need of Alzheimer’s care as if they were a member of our family and our Memory Care services reflect that.

OUR RESIDENTS EXPERIENCE

• A secure, home-like apartment.
    • Specialized staff trained in Alzheimer’s Care.
    • An individualized plan of care.
    • An enclosed courtyard.
    • Activities and outings.

Thank you for your interest in PeachTree Place Assisted Living Community. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of PeachTree Place Assisted Living & Memory Care