Senior Care at Stephenville

1 Review Write a review

Nursing Home Reviews for Senior Care at Stephenville

February 24, 2014

By desperatelycaringsanta

I visited this facility not too long ago and I was impressed with the facility, this has potential but there were a few things that were lacking. As I walked back to the sunroom, I smelled a foul odor of feces, I then proceeded to the dining room where housekeepers were rushing madly to clean it up and not taking their time to sweep and mop thoroughly. I walked in the dining room and nearly slipped, thank God I grabbed on to a table to break my fall. Wet floor signs were not picked up like they were supposed to be. Activity Director is friendly but that department could use a little work because while I was there, a special event was taking place but residents were left unsupervised, Activity Director was in her office doing paperwork instead of participating with the residents. During the event, I didn't see a lot of smiles on residents' faces. This facility has potential but is lacking in some areas, they need to do something to make their residents happy. Also, you had to have a key to use the restroom, the key to the mens' restroom was never retrieved so I had to hold it the whole time I was there. 2 main areas that need work in this place are Housekeeping and Activities.

Services and Amenities of Senior Care at Stephenville

About Senior Care at Stephenville

Senior Care at Stephenville is a senior living provider in Stephenville, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Senior Care at Stephenville for more details on services and rates.

Map of Senior Care at Stephenville