Good Tree

Assisted Living Reviews for Good Tree

December 30, 2015

By Neva Traweek

Very good and improving.

Neva Traweek, we are so happy to read such a great review about Good Tree!

December 30, 2015

By Laura Dameron

If you press a button for emergency service it is quickly forth coming!

Laura Dameron, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us!

August 09, 2015

By Margaret108037550

It's on top of my list because it's independent and then being able to transition into assisted. All the rooms and everything were just super nice. I would give Good Tree an A rating, and I would want to recommend them to anybody. I was really blown away with their facilities. The whole setup was just really great. By just looking at everything, it was just exceptional. In their independent living, they were all two bedrooms with a two-car garage, a big living room that transitioned into a dining room and then the kitchen. It had a full sized bath and the half bath off of one bedroom. They had a one-bedroom, and it was fantastic too. Every room has their own little individual patio, and the rates were so reasonable.

Hi Margaret108037550! We're so happy we were able to help you out!

June 22, 2015

By Carolyn Burns

Pages are usually answered in 10 to 15 minutes. My requests are fairly simple and are resolved adequately. Food is good.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us!

June 22, 2015

Friendly staff. Need to hire more employees. Sometimes care lacking due to being under staffed. Too much turnover. Those that work there work very hard and try to do their best. They have family dinners and special events once a month to go with that month's feature.

We appreciate all reviews, and appreciate you giving us the chance to improve by providing us with this feedback. We have made many positive changes over the years and would love another opportunity to show you those improvements!

June 18, 2015

By Pauline Rose

The quality of services that I receive at Good tree is excellent! I would recommend to everyone.

Pauline Rose, thank you for sharing your positive experience!

June 15, 2015

By Melvina Halley

Overall great, but nurses need to show me more respect, more so than now. I am a really sensitive man.

Melvina Halley, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Good Tree and will address your comments with the team.

December 08, 2014

By desperatelycaringsanta

Very well kept facility but very poorly staffed. I was invited to a "brunch" at the facility and was very dissatisfied because one of the kitchen aides was supposed to be at the front serving but they weren't, someone had to go find her. As I was waiting, I was looking at Christmas decorations; when the kitchen aide got there, I was still looking and she kept trying to hurry me over to where the food was, even going so far as to shove it in my face. I wouldn't recommend this facility to my worst enemy.

We regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. We have listened to your concerns and have made really positive and long-lasting changes in the community! We would love another opportunity to shine for you.

Independent Living Reviews for Good Tree

Questions about Good Tree

What programs or activities does Good Tree offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Fitness programs, walking club, and social hour.

What places are near Good Tree or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

We are just blocks away from SMSC, a multi-specialty, high performance medical clinic.

What transportation services does Good Tree offer to assisted living residents?

Good Tree offers free scheduled transportations on Tuesdays and Thursdays and shopping days on Wednesdays.

How does Good Tree keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Social media, emails, and phone calls.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

We hold various trainings throughout the year for our employees so that they can continue to care for our residents.

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Good Tree. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Average age of our Independent Living residents is mid 70's. They enjoy getting together and exercising and attending activities in the main building.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

There is a Dollar store close by and Walmart is also within a short driving distance.

What transportation services does Good Tree offer to independent living residents?

Good Tree offers transportation to doctor's offices and also to the store for their shopping needs.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Living room, library and dining room.

What safety features or security measures does Good Tree offer to independent living residents?

We provide a resident call button for emergencies.

How does Good Tree keep residents' families informed about their loved ones' health?

Phone calls, and emails.

• Insurance
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra: None

About Good Tree

Enjoy a great life at Good Tree, where residents are encouraged to branch out with the myriad recreational and social opportunities offered at our Independent Living and Assisted Living community in Stephenville, Texas. Memories at Good Tree, our neighboring community, provides Memory Care services as well. Our goal is to enrich the lives of our residents by providing an environment that is physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally stimulating with desired amenities, convenient services and a plethora of social activities including health fairs and bingo. Our spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom floor plans offer the perfect balance of comfort and privacy with full-sized kitchenettes and mini-blinds on all windows. Residents receive prompt and attentive care from friendly and knowledgeable staff members while enjoying scheduled social and recreational programs in addition to three daily meals served in our tastefully decorated dining room. We feature a full calendar of events to keep our residents active, while our ideal location provides even more opportunities for shopping, dining and entertainment.

Map of Good Tree