Hawkins Creek

Reviews of Hawkins Creek

Assisted Living Reviews for Hawkins Creek

April 07, 2016

By mother's daughter 2016

We placed my mom in Hawkins Creek and we found the staff to be caring and interested in her care. The facility is very nice and has many activities for those interested in participating. They have outdoor sitting areas in the courtyard with rose bushes and rocking chairs in the front for chatting and watching the world go by. They help with bathing and will help with wheel chairs and walkers when necessary and I was happy to see they remembered names of the residents. The food was good and the residents received dessert with every meal including ice cream. They made my mother a snow globe with her picture for a Christmas present which was very sweet especially given she had only moved in days earlier. My mother passed away and the staff was very compassionate and caring through the entire process.

March 08, 2016

By Arley

Hawkins Creek was a very nice place with nice staff and people, too. They showed me one- and two-bedroom apartments.

February 21, 2016

By Visitor120786650

Hawkins Creek is a very nice, beautiful facility. It has so much more amenities than an assisted living resident would need, like a theater, bistro, and beautiful dining area. The rooms are beautiful.

February 21, 2016

By Tracy19

I visited Hawkins Creek for my father. I had seen a room, and it was not what my father wanted. However, it was a great facility, and the rooms were excellent. The facility was well kept. The residents that I did see were happy and jolly.

November 07, 2015

By Michael112779350

We moved my mother into Hawkins Creek. The place was great, the rates were very reasonable, and the staff was awesome. They were top-notch. The rooms were great and very clean, plus they were doing some renovations to make it look even nicer. Her room was big, and it had a little sitting room, a place to sleep, and a big bathroom. There's always something to do there.

April 03, 2015

By Rebecca35

It was a really modern looking facility, and my mother is more country, but Hawkins Creek was very nice. The staff was extremely informative, and she walked me around, showed me the facility and the rooms that they had, and told me about their activities and things like. It was full-on information, and the lady that does this was wonderful, very friendly and very easy to talk to. She just made you feel comfortable when you walked in. The dining room was very pretty, and it was very clean. There were people out in the sitting area and the dining area, so they can get out and not just stay in their rooms. I think they were wonderful -- extremely clean, extremely nice staff, and beautiful surroundings with lawns. The parking area was good.

Photos of Hawkins Creek

Services and Amenities of Hawkins Creek

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: Yes

Bonded/insured

• Bonded And Insured

About Hawkins Creek

Live the sweet life at Hawkins Creek, offering Assisted Living and Memory Care services in Longview, Texas. Our community offers down-home living that incorporates the coziness of lovingly appointed apartments with the convenience of experienced professionals and an excellent location. Our caring and professional staff provides a helping hand for residents who may appreciate assistance with activities of daily living. You can be assured that Hawkins Creek provides the quality care that will allow residents to remain as self-reliant as possible while living in a supportive environment. Residents can choose from our six floor plans that fit any lifestyle. Each of our apartments offers the perfect balance between safety features and comfortable amenities. Outside of the apartments, our staff works to ensure that residents have everything they need. Depending on the level of care needed, our residents can take advantage of everything from medication reminders to regular personal care assessments. Our community features an ice cream parlor as well as restaurant-style dining, offering residents delicious meals throughout the day. Residents can explore the surrounding area, where a variety of dining, shopping and entertainment options are just moments away.

Map of Hawkins Creek