Hawkins Creek

Reviews of Hawkins Creek

Assisted Living Reviews for Hawkins Creek

April 07, 2016

By mother's daughter 2016

We placed my mom in Hawkins Creek and we found the staff to be caring and interested in her care. The facility is very nice and has many activities for those interested in participating. They have outdoor sitting areas in the courtyard with rose bushes and rocking chairs in the front for chatting and watching the world go by. They help with bathing and will help with wheel chairs and walkers when necessary and I was happy to see they remembered names of the residents. The food was good and the residents received dessert with every meal including ice cream. They made my mother a snow globe with her picture for a Christmas present which was very sweet especially given she had only moved in days earlier. My mother passed away and the staff was very compassionate and caring through the entire process.

March 08, 2016

By Arley

Hawkins Creek was a very nice place with nice staff and people, too. They showed me one- and two-bedroom apartments.

February 21, 2016

By Visitor120786650

Hawkins Creek is a very nice, beautiful facility. It has so much more amenities than an assisted living resident would need, like a theater, bistro, and beautiful dining area. The rooms are beautiful.

February 21, 2016

By Tracy19

I visited Hawkins Creek for my father. I had seen a room, and it was not what my father wanted. However, it was a great facility, and the rooms were excellent. The facility was well kept. The residents that I did see were happy and jolly.

November 07, 2015

By Michael112779350

We moved my mother into Hawkins Creek. The place was great, the rates were very reasonable, and the staff was awesome. They were top-notch. The rooms were great and very clean, plus they were doing some renovations to make it look even nicer. Her room was big, and it had a little sitting room, a place to sleep, and a big bathroom. There's always something to do there.

April 03, 2015

By Rebecca35

It was a really modern looking facility, and my mother is more country, but Hawkins Creek was very nice. The staff was extremely informative, and she walked me around, showed me the facility and the rooms that they had, and told me about their activities and things like. It was full-on information, and the lady that does this was wonderful, very friendly and very easy to talk to. She just made you feel comfortable when you walked in. The dining room was very pretty, and it was very clean. There were people out in the sitting area and the dining area, so they can get out and not just stay in their rooms. I think they were wonderful -- extremely clean, extremely nice staff, and beautiful surroundings with lawns. The parking area was good.

Costs for Hawkins Creek

Photos of Hawkins Creek

Services and Amenities of Hawkins Creek

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $1500

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Hawkins Creek

Hawkins Creek is an Assisted Living & Memory Care community that provides exceptional person-centered holistic care to residents. Located in the heart of Gregg County, our community is nestled within a safe environment. Residents and their families have nearby access to downtown Longview, Village Green parks, and Longview Arboretum.

In addition to great senior care, residents enjoy meals in a warm, social environment three times per day. Also, there are always fun social events to keep things interesting, including Country Cruisin’ bus outings, front porch concerts, monthly birthday parties, courtyard vents, well-attended quarterly Family Night, and much more!

Access to care staff is where the value truly lies in assisted living. Residents living in assisted living facilities live in their own private rooms while receiving extra help with many different medical services from specialized care providers. These hospitality and healthcare staff members monitor residents’ well-being and help keep them healthy.

Our wellness services are robust. They include everything from convenient access to skilled nursing care to activities of daily living (ADLs) – whatever is necessary to maintain a safe and secure living environment. But not all residents are the same. That includes anything that makes life easier, such as:

• Laundry services & Housekeeping
  • Personal Care Services
  • Medication management
  • Recreational activities
  • And much more

Memory Care is a specialized level of care that focuses specifically on older adults with Alzheimer’s, Dementia, or other memory-related illnesses. Residents live onsite in an assisted living community where they have 24-hour access to a wide range of care options. Whether they need routine access to healthcare professionals, help to complete day-to-day activities like bathing and transferring, or both, they are taken care of in a memory care community. Through our award-winning SPARK program, your loved one will receive round-the-clock care that encourages a happy, fulfilling lifestyle.

Every member of our staff – from Front Office Personnel to Onsite Nurses – understands that requiring assisted living or memory care services is a trying experience. It is our goal to transform this stage of your loved one’s life into a fun, rewarding experience.

Map of Hawkins Creek