Autumn Leaves Nursing and Rehab Inc

Reviews of Autumn Leaves Nursing and Rehab Inc

Nursing Home Reviews for Autumn Leaves Nursing and Rehab Inc

August 18, 2013

By TeamTexas

My grandmother likes it there. She would not go back home even if she could. She might miss something! There is so much going on all the time. She enjoys keeping me up on the news about everyone who works and visits there. They keep her busy when she wants and let her rest when she wants to. It's clean and friendly. She likes their French fries.

November 16, 2011

By Bink1

This Nursing home is remarkable. I enjoy going to visit my loved one here. He is so happy living here. We get to sing together while someone else plays the piano. They also have games that the residence can play and enjoy. If he decides he wants to stay in his room and relax he can. He has a TV in his room with available cable. The staff is very friendly and take real good care of each and every one the residence. During they holidays they have Christmas and Thanksgiving parties. Families get come out and have dinner with there loved ones and exchange gifts. We are able to sit and visit for a little while after dinner and discuss family and friends. If I was to every meet someone that's needed a Family member or Family friends that will also need to be in a nursing home or Assistant living facility. I will recommend Autumn leaves because the environment is very relaxing and the staff and friendly. They keep the facility clean and odor free. A wonderful place for the disabled to call home and enjoy living there.

October 09, 2011

By Family at al

Autumn Leaves is one of the most elaborate places I have visited. My family member lives at AL. The staff is very professional and courteous. I feel that Autumn Leaves is one of the best places my loved one can live at.

September 30, 2011

By Kay28

Autumn Leaves definitely has that home-away-from-home feeling. I loved that each room was set up like a personal bedroom with colorful quilts and curtains. They didn't have the stale 'hospital like' set up some other places have. The staff was very friendly and took time to go over our grandmother's needs. We even met with the facility's chef/dietary director, who was able to make a custom diet plan just for her. With all the extra amenities they also offer, we kept Autumn Leaves at the top of our list.

About Autumn Leaves Nursing and Rehab Inc

Autumn Leaves Nursing and Rehab Inc is a senior living provider in Henderson, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Autumn Leaves Nursing and Rehab Inc for more details on services and rates.

Map of Autumn Leaves Nursing and Rehab Inc