Parc Place

Reviews of Parc Place

Independent Living Reviews for Parc Place

October 19, 2015

By Caring Daughter27

My mother-in-law has settled in at Parc Place and she is very happy with the place. She recommends it highly. They have lots of activities available. The apartments are updated and clean. It's a very cheerful place. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The food is wonderful and she loves it. It was also one of the reasons why she chose this place.

September 07, 2015

Parc Place provides good services. My mother and I were invited for lunch, and it was wonderful. I think they’ve got their own chef. The rooms and apartments were good. It was kind of an upscale place. They have someone on site 24hrs a day if you need help.

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your visit to Parc Place. The meals are indeed prepared by a team of chefs and they will be thrilled to hear you enjoyed your meal. We have a variety of floor plans to choose from in the tower and villas with both two and three bedrooms available. Emergency maintenance and Lifeline are available on site. We hope to see you soon at Parc Place! Thank you! -The Parc Place team

July 14, 2015

The staff is very nice at Parc Place. The apartments are very well kept and very clean. My mom says the food is good.

June 22, 2015

By Anonymous107019550

Parc Place is a good place. They have been there for 10 years. My parent's room is excellent. They have people that come in and clean it every two weeks.

Thank you for your feedback. We are committed to providing the best retirement community for our group of wonderful residents. We are happy to hear that you and your parents like your apartment home and please let us know if you need anything or any information on the activities and meals available at Parc Place. - Parc Place

December 23, 2014

Parc Place was spotless, and it's just been redone. The staff during the tour was outstanding. They have entertainment, transportation, and a pool.

July 29, 2014

By Joyce44

I am really happy that I had moved to Parc Place. It's just my fourth week in the facility so I am fairly new to the place. The facility is really huge and they have a lot of residents here, a lot of people that I can get to know. They have a lot of activities and they keep the residents fairly busy. They actually put out a calendar at the beginning of each month and each day they have an activity for us to attend. We also have outings to different restaurants may be two outings a week. It's really a progressive place as they really think ahead. I am really not familiar with the food because I don’t eat here, but I know they really have topnotch chefs downstairs and they are really friendly. The residents are also very friendly. You can just sit down with them and start talking and it feels like we've been here for a long time. Usually when I have questions, they are answered and there is not a big turnover in staff which I really like.

May 20, 2014

I had my grandfather set to move in to Parc Place, but he passed away. I was pleased with the facility and everything they had to offer. The unit that they were going to move him into had a washer and dryer in it. It was close to the dining facility, and it had everything that he needed.

September 20, 2013

Parc Place has everything. We even have a library and a swimming pool. I especially like the swimming pool. We have plenty of activities. We have exercise classes every morning. We also have concerts. Staff is changing all the time but this place has nice employees. We have a new activity director and there is also a lady that takes care of the residents. With regards to accommodation, I have a bedroom, a bathroom, a living room, a dining table and a kitchenette. It is pretty expensive here but I like this place overall.

August 29, 2013

By Aileen36

They were very nice at Parc Place. It was very clean, I met some of the people who lived there, and they were very friendly. The apartment was very nice and clean but their one bedroom was way too small. They had a swimming pool, a pool table and a library where you can go sit and read. They had a little area where you can go drink coffee. Everybody there seemed real happy.

Costs for Parc Place

Photos of Parc Place

Services and Amenities of Parc Place

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• About Parc Place

At Parc Place, you can trade the housekeeping and maintenance duties of homeownership for a better life in an apartment that you customize. You can also pick and choose from a range of convenient services that lets you customize your lifestyle and pay just for what you want, and nothing that you don’t. That means you’re saving money while still making the most of diverse dining choices, a wide range of amenities and outstanding customer service — all with no large upfront entrance fee. And you’ll feel right at home getting the best value for your money while continuing to live in the Bedford area you already love.

Parc Place is an active-lifestyle retirement community that respects your budget by giving you financial control, recognizes your personal style and honors your aspirations.

AN APARTMENT YOU’LL LOVE TO CALL HOME.

You’ve always appreciated classic architecture and beautiful design. We love them, too. That’s why our apartments have floor plans that flow effortlessly and give you den, balcony and patio options. And because living where you love should include a landscape that’s welcoming, beautiful architecture and a range of convenient services, you’ll find all this and more at Parc Place. Plus, thanks to the community’s prime location in Bedford, Texas, you’ll love knowing the shopping, dining, entertainment and cultural venues close by have never been easier to enjoy.

GREAT WAYS TO ENJOY LIFE TO THE FULLEST.

This is the time to enjoy life to the fullest, and our many amenities help you do just that. Relax by the pool or enjoy a water aerobics class. Gather with friends and family in our private dining room. Enjoy our dog park, “Wiggley Field,” that is great for stretching your legs with your four-legged friend. You’ll also appreciate:

Amenities:

• Hair salon
    • Pool and spa area
    • Garden
    • Putting green
    • “Wiggley Field” (dog park)
    • Pet-friendly

Apartment Amenities:

• 10-foot ceilings, crown molding
    • Fully equipped kitchen with full-size appliances
    • Washer and dryer connection
    • Spacious closets
    • Central heat and air conditioning with individual climate controls
    • Dining area
    • Includes basic cable
    • Ceiling fans
    • Gated community

Parc Place has a monthly service fee based on your apartment choice and the associated services and amenities that you want — and nothing that you don’t. For more information on specific pricing, please call us to receive an accurate pricing that’s tailored specifically to you.

Map of Parc Place