Lakeland House

Reviews of Lakeland House

Assisted Living Reviews for Lakeland House

June 28, 2016

By Linda073182

We just moved my relative to Lakeland House, and she's very happy. The people who helped us move in were very nice and cordial. She has a studio with a bath, a kitchenette, a bedroom, and a little sitting area. It's nice, clean, and newly painted.

December 28, 2015

By etexaslady

Lakeland House has been great for mom. Since she has moved in her health and depression has greatly improved. The staff are great and the food is excellent. Mom is happy there and so are we.

May 06, 2015

By JK75751

Lakeland House in Athens just changed owners. The new owners bought a van for outings and doctor's appointments. The staff have been so good to my mom. The staff are very attentive and loving. The nurse Linda goes the extra mile. The food is very good. Lakeland House is much smaller than the two other assisted livings we looked at but the rooms are very spacious with private bathrooms. The whole place just feels very warm and loving. We are very happy with moving mom into Lakeland House. They have exceeded our expectations.

February 09, 2015

By caring1155

I chose the Lakeland Housefor my mother because it is a small homelike environment. The people are really caring, and I have been really pleased. It is a pleasant environment, and they say the food is good; they do not have any complaints about the food. It is kind of in a transition period right now because it just changed ownership, so we are just going to wait and see.

Photos of Lakeland House

Services and Amenities of Lakeland House

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Features Extra: Computer Station, Keyed Entrance

• Home Sale Assistance

• Licenses: Texas

About Lakeland House

Lakeland House is a 39 apartment senior Living Community dedicated to caring for seniors. We offer menus for residents to choose from for home cooked meals.

The caring staff at Lakeland House are trained to provide compassionate personalized care for seniors who need assistance with medication management, incontinent care, transfer assistance, mobility assistance, diabetes management assistance, bathing assistance, dressing and grooming assistance. Our staff also provide weekly house keeping and laundry services. Lakeland House offers a variety of events and social activities for residents to choose from.

Lakeland House has proudly served the Athens area and been trusted to care for family members for over 20 years.

Map of Lakeland House