AdamsPlace

Nursing Home Reviews for AdamsPlace

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for AdamsPlace

November 03, 2016

By Clyde H

I visited Adams House (Adams Place), and it was probably the nicest of all the facilities, but it a little too expensive for me. I thought it was a three story building. They actually had assisted living on the premises. They had independent living series of apartments, and then they had a separate building that had assisted living in it. If you needed it, they could move you from one building to the other. That was nice. The property itself was really. It was not like moving to a home. The décor was absolutely beautiful. The only thing wrong with it was that it cost too much, but I could understand why it cost too much because it cost more to keep that place up. The location was nice. It was close to some shopping, and there were several restaurants within a ten-minute drive. That was important to me because I was still mobile, and I would like to go out of the facility.

July 24, 2015

By Unhappy@adamsplace

The employees are very nice, but there are not enough of them ! Your loved one is pretty much on their own. When we have rang the nurse button for help, we have waited 20-30 minutes. It makes you want to stay 24-7 to make sure they are taken care of. They really could use a ward clerk or unit secretary to answer the call lights and pass the messages to the nursing staff. This is an expensive place and supposed to be excellent, but it's not. They also call this a skilled nursing facility but it is just a rehab. As much money as the Adams have, they should be ashamed that they do not have enough nursing personnel or a ward clerk.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of AdamsPlace

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2020

• Minimum Age: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

About AdamsPlace

Refund Plan: 90%# of Entrance Fees + 40% of appreciation). Assisted Living and Nursing Care on discounted Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of AdamsPlace