Seneca Health & Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Seneca Health & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Seneca Health & Rehabilitation Center

May 19, 2017

By relative-from-boston

I am the sister in law of a patient with multiple fractures, who is in the rehab unit. The physical therapy staff have been terrific -- good expertise, very attentive, energetic, and good motivators. They also communicate very well with the patient and with the family members. They are the core of his very good care. The nursing and nursing assistant staff also are responsive and nice. This is an older facility, but they make an effort to keep it clean and presentable. In the end it is the staff themselves who are the important factor.

September 19, 2015

By BGBa

Do not come here. The place is filthy. It stinks. My dad was here 20 days. The nurse's are not trained. The social worker lied....This place is dangerous!!! Do not come here.

September 17, 2015

By Patient deserves better

I have a loved one in ACS Seneca for rehab. I visited patient every day for many hours and witnessed the program and care. The program is terribly minimal: hardly one hour per day. there is barely mention for patient to get out of bed. This is not rehab! If you can choose: DO NOT COME HERE! This is worst place for a diabetic! No education or understanding of this disease for personal care or nutrition. Patient received 2 showers in 4 weeks. Often patient slept in clothes & wore those clothes for 2-3 days. bed linens were changed when asked. Cotton balls from blood checks left on patient bed. This place is not rehab. Food is minimal- no fresh fruit or vegetable, rarely a green salad. Not good for rehab!

November 08, 2014

By Misc29630

Whie this is not a A1 rated facility, find one that is! Yes, they do have a high turnover rate of staff and yes there are issues that greatly need to be addressed and CORRECTED. My loved one has been in there for several months now and I am very happy with the care that they get, is it the greatest, NO. The greatest would only be if thery were home with their family.BUT, I will say this, I visit A LOT at all times of the day and night.I am a handson caregiver for my loved one and I am VERY proactive in their care. You have to do your part!! Would I choose this place again, yes, I probably would.

June 09, 2014

By clemsonmom

This is a horrible facility. If you care about anyone who may need this type of facility DO NOT let them near this place.The nurses in charge are only concerned about one thing Eating.They are unprofessional and I'm not sure how any of them were about to get through nursing school let alone obtain their license.. The facility is so nastythat I don't know how they ever pass an inspection.You never get answers to any questions or concerns.They are not kind to the patients.They leave people unattended who are fall risks.This facility should be shut down.Physical therapy is a joke.If you can check out several places in Greenville county.Oconee county needs more options but until more facilities are available stay away from here.It is a House of Horrors.

December 30, 2013

I had a friend who has cancer who is at Seneca Health and Rehab. The facility had a lot of turnover. Some of the staff there were okay. The nurses did not seem that caring. The assistants were a lot nicer, but still it's not a pleasant place to go. It's not a clean facility and this includes the patient's room. The residents there are just sitting in their chairs in their hallways. He was so sick at that time to participate in any activity. There are three things they need to improve on. One is the cleanliness of the facility. Two is the way their nurses treat their patients and three is they need to improve on their food because it's not very good and almost not edible.

Services and Amenities of Seneca Health & Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Seneca Health & Rehabilitation Center

Seneca Health & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Seneca, South Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Seneca Health & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Seneca Health & Rehabilitation Center