Morningside of Rock Hill

Reviews of Morningside of Rock Hill

Assisted Living Reviews for Morningside of Rock Hill

August 13, 2013

By Stephanie K

The apartments are very nice and the facility is clean. I like that my mom feels independent but people are checking on her as necessary. I never feel unwelcome and pop in to see my mom often.

August 13, 2012

We wanted to find the best assisted living facility in Georgetown. Thankfully the people in Morningside was recommended to us. The facility is really beautiful. The dining and the food is like in a five star hotel. They've also been able to narrow down our search for the specific type of assisted living care facility for my aunt. During this overwhelming emotional period, they were also able to help us understand the confusing Medicare/Medicaid, which helped us with the financial aspects of making a choice. I would recommend Morningside of Georgetown to anyone that needs quality care for their loved ones.

Costs for Morningside of Rock Hill

Photos of Morningside of Rock Hill

Services and Amenities of Morningside of Rock Hill

• Pets: Yes

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

• About Morningside of Rock Hill

Morningside of Rock Hill offers compassionate senior care in Rock Hill, SC. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Morningside of Rock Hill shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Rock Hill, SC.

Map of Morningside of Rock Hill