Gwynedd Estates

Reviews of Gwynedd Estates

Assisted Living Reviews for Gwynedd Estates

November 09, 2011

By Joodles

What a beautiful facility inside and out; this sits on acres of lovely landscapes which offer trails, and just simply lovely views! Once inside there is a nice warm feel of community which is so important. There is a huge range of activities which I was lucky enough be be witness to...on the inside you can find anything from computer rooms to art rooms, and in good weather there are even a good game of horseshoes to partake in. There is a homey feel to this community, and an admistrative staff dedicated to make sure people feel this is truely their home. There is plenty of friendly, caring interplay between staff and residents. I was very impressed upon my leaving the facility on late evening....to find a staff member sitting with a resident on the porch simply sipping a drink together. As I engaged in a short conversation, I realized this was after hours, and simply a nice, human gesture from this worker. Lovely facility, professional and nice staff. A wonderful choice for those in seach of a top notch community. I would highly recommend!

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Gwynedd Estates

• Low Salt
  • Renal

• Pets: Yes

About Gwynedd Estates

Refund Plans: 50% of Entrance Fee; Declining Balance- 1% per mo. of Entrance Fee (Price: 68% avg. of Entrance Fee, Monthly Fees lower) on move out only.

Map of Gwynedd Estates