Nora ONeal Adult Day Care Center

Adult Day Care Reviews for Nora ONeal Adult Day Care Center

March 02, 2010

By michael7

A TRUE BLESSING

THIS CENTER IS WONDERFUL. THE STAFF IS CARING AND COMPASSIONATE AND HAVE A WAY WITH MAKING YOU FEEL LIKE FAMILY FROM THE START. I WAS FILLED WITH ANXIETY WHEN FACED WITH THE FACT THAT I NEEDED HELP CARING FOR MY LOVED ONE AND UNSURE OF WHAT WAS AVAILABLE. THE DIRECTOR MADE ME FEEL AT EASE RIGHT AWAY. SHE ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS, GAVE ME A TOUR (WITHOUT AN APPT.) INTRODUCED ME TO THE STAFF WHO RIGHT AWAY COULD SEE THAT I WAS APPREHENSIVE. WHEN I LEFT THE CENTER I FELT LIKE I HAD JUST LEFT A FAMILY FRIEND. MY MOM FEELS THE SAME WAY. THEY ARE GREAT! I WOULD TELL EVERYONE THAT HAS A LOVED ONE THAT NEEDS DAYTIME CARE TO GO TO NORA O'NEAL.
See all Adult Day Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

About Nora ONeal Adult Day Care Center

Nora ONeal Adult Day Care Center is a senior living provider in Lawton, Oklahoma that offers residents Adult Day Care. Contact Nora ONeal Adult Day Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Nora ONeal Adult Day Care Center