Canfield Place Youngstown, OH

Reviews of Canfield Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Canfield Place

May 26, 2012

By Cindy4

I really love this place. I would love to put my mom in this facility but it's just that my mom has Alzheimer's and the program doesn't provide the extensive care that my mom needs. I was really surprised about how they treated everyone. And Rachel from that facility, actually came out to our house, met my mom and brought her cookies because my mom really loves cookies. And we even had a lunch delivered to us courtesy of Rachel and I was really surprised! That was really something!

Costs for Canfield Place

Photos of Canfield Place

Services and Amenities of Canfield Place

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Financial Aid

About Canfield Place

Canfield Place, surrounded by the scenic countryside of Youngstown, is an assisted living community focused on making you and your loved ones feel right at home. Connecting with friends is easy in our inviting common areas which include a fireplace lounge, man cave, theater and courtyard with garden areas. Our pet friendly community offers our residents the opportunity to thrive in mind and body by developing individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident. We structure engaging activities like Mix & Mingle, Men's Social, Manicures and Morning Exercises so everyone has the opportunity to socialize and interact in a fun environment. With a full-time licensed nurse available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care, we strive to maintain each resident's independence.

Map of Canfield Place