Canfield Place Youngstown, OH

Reviews of Canfield Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Canfield Place

August 28, 2012

By Alzheimer's Peace of Mind

This facility has wonderful care providers who pay attention to residents based on their individual needs. The surroundings are beautiful. There are common areas for residents to enjoy themselves playing cards or games with others as well as scheduled activities. The dining facility is warm and friendly. They ensure that residents attend three meals a day and welcome guests and family members to dine with their loved ones. The staff is very caring and friendly and they know how to deal with the varied mood swings of Alzheimer afflicted residents. All exits are locked down which prevents the patients from wandering off out into the neighboring area, something which is a great comfort to us. In addition, all guest visits are registered and there is only one public point of enter which is also locked. This protects the elderly patients from people who would prey on them and take advantage of their lack of comprehension. Overall, this facility is a wonderful place and I am confident anyone with a parent who has Alzheimer's would benefit from the peace of mind they would experience by having their loved one in this facility.

May 26, 2012

By Cindy4

I really love this place. I would love to put my mom in this facility but it's just that my mom has Alzheimer's and the program doesn't provide the extensive care that my mom needs. I was really surprised about how they treated everyone. And Rachel from that facility, actually came out to our house, met my mom and brought her cookies because my mom really loves cookies. And we even had a lunch delivered to us courtesy of Rachel and I was really surprised! That was really something!

Costs for Canfield Place

Photos of Canfield Place

Services and Amenities of Canfield Place

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Financial Aid

About Canfield Place

Brookdale Cornersburg provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Canfield Place