Generations Senior Living of Berea

Reviews of Generations Senior Living of Berea

Assisted Living Reviews for Generations Senior Living of Berea

January 31, 2017

By Laura Hayes

My Mom was a resident at Berea Lake Towers for three years. Not only did she love everyone there, but my sisters and I were so happy with the entire community there at BLT, as many residents and families call it! My mom was very independent, yet my sisters and I had the peace of mind that she was cared for and cared-about throughout the day, when we were not able to be there. The numerous activities and planned events were always a highlight, especially the weekly happy hour!!! She always looked forward to the singing, dancing, and fellowship that this provided. Thank you Berea Lake Towers, and remarkable staff, for making those senior years for my mom so wonderful.

May 20, 2014

My uncle lives at Berea Lake Towers. It is cheap, and the people are very good. He loves the food, homemade from scratch. He has a bedroom and a living room. The rooms are the biggest ones that I found for the price. I'm very happy with them. They're clean, and it's great.

February 28, 2014

By Frank20

We chose Berea Lake Towers because of the size of the rooms, the cleanliness, and the staff is very friendly. I used to live in Berea for 13 years so I know the place well. Overall, I feel like I'm at home. The facility is very beautiful. The room is very spacious. Their dining room is beautiful and the food is excellent. I just got in here so I have not yet participated in their activities, but they do have different things going on here. They do have entertainment and I am enjoying that. I like that the residents here are very friendly.

Services and Amenities of Generations Senior Living of Berea

• Russian
  • American Sign
  • Spanish
  • Vietnamese
  • Languages Extra: Arabic, Pennsylvania Dutch, Oromo/Cushite, Dutch, Ukrainian, Romanian

• Ownership Type: Proprietary Other
  • Date Certified: 03/24/2015

• Minimum Age: Yes

About Generations Senior Living of Berea

Generations Senior Living of Berea is a senior living provider in Berea, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Nursing Homes. Contact Generations Senior Living of Berea for more details on services and rates.

Map of Generations Senior Living of Berea