Franklin Manor Youngsville, NC

Reviews of Franklin Manor

Memory Care Reviews for Franklin Manor

July 31, 2015

By Margaret110632750

When I walked in to Franklin Manor, it didn't have the odor, but the people were sitting around, and they were like zombies. There was no expression on their faces. It smelled like a hospital. I wouldn't put my mom there. I just didn't get a good feeling in that place. The staff that we spoke with was very nice. She showed us the rooms where the patients live, but I don't know of any activities that they were doing. I saw the people just sitting in a chair like they were doped up. The room was nice, just basic. It was a new development. It looked nice on the outside and clean on the inside, but it didn't have the warm feeling.
See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Costs for Franklin Manor

Photos of Franklin Manor

Services and Amenities of Franklin Manor

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 8

• Licenses: Adult Care Home License

About Franklin Manor

Our team of dedicated, experienced professionals provides the highest level of support in an atmosphere that is appreciated by both residents and their families. Specialized programs and services are designed to enhance the lives of our residents. We are committed to meeting your individual needs or those of your loved ones.

In a home-like setting, we provide the ideal solution for seniors who require some assistance with daily activities. Residents are able to live in their own suites while receiving the services they need from our well-trained and caring staff.

Map of Franklin Manor