Oak Park Retirement

Reviews of Oak Park Retirement

Independent Living Reviews for Oak Park Retirement

May 10, 2016

By CatherineDBPCR

The Oak (Oak Park Retirement) is not an assisted living, but it has everything that I need, and I can take my dog with me there. I really liked it. It was very clean. The staff was very friendly. The meal that I received when I visited was very good. I really enjoyed meeting the other seniors, too. You have your own apartment with a little kitchenette, and it was not like living in just one room. I saw two of the apartments. The first one was big and had an alcove for your bed, a balcony, a big bathroom, a living area, and a little kitchenette, which doesn’t have a stove, just a refrigerator. They serve three meals a day and a snack. They have activities and take you places. They offer a lot to keep you busy. I really like them. Because I don’t drive, they came and picked me up.

March 12, 2015

By jesuscoming

You can hire somebody to come in to give them medicines, they will make appointments for the people and take them to their appointments, and Oak Park was really nice. My dad didn't like it. They were really good over there. They were very helpful.

April 05, 2014

By LovelyLady4

My uncle lived in Oak Park for about a month. It was an assisted living place. It was close to his nephew. It was a good place to live at. They provided good services, the rooms were clean. The staff and the food were good.

About Oak Park Retirement

Oak Park Retirement is a senior living provider in Salisbury, North Carolina that offers residents Independent Living and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Oak Park Retirement for more details on services and rates.

Map of Oak Park Retirement