The Wesley Community

Assisted Living Reviews for The Wesley Community

Nursing Home Reviews for The Wesley Community

October 02, 2014

By Swetie

My Dad was a resident of Weekly's Nursing Home for three months up until the time of his death. He was terminally ill. The care he was given was substandard until the last week of his life when Hospice became involved. There was total lack of communication with the Wesley House Doctors and his outside specialists as well as with his family. Wesley Nursing staff for the most part were ineffective, didn't work in a timely manner to meet my Dad's health care need and were rude to family members. The bulk of the work falls on the Personal Care Attendants who are not qualified health care professionals. The room was filthy most of the time.Meals were not quality at all. For the cost of residing at Wesley, close to $400 a day , which Medicare did not cover our family expected far better car from a organization that considers themselves a leader in the health care industry and a "best practice" facility.

June 22, 2013

By Betty26

My mom was in rehab at Wesley Health Care Center because she had a stroke. She was only there for a couple of weeks. They did really well with her. The nurses were so friendly and so willing to tell me how she was doing. My mom also liked it there. We thought the nurses were great and she was really showing improvement; however, she had passed away. I would still recommend this place to others.

July 27, 2012

By Shawn1174q

When a first glance is taken at Wesley Health, it seems gloomy and sad, but when you actually step inside and see what it looks like from the inside it is awesome. There are so many things for the residents to do there. There are a few break rooms for the residents to play games, watch TV, and just chat it up with their friends. After talking to my nana, I realized that this place was awesome. She loved it at her assisted living apartment because of the various activities to do there. I also noticed that the staff at Wesley Health was very friendly and kind. They did not seem mad they had to help out the elderly; they actually seemed to enjoy it. This helped to make the whole atmosphere for Wesley Health a fun and exciting one, especially for the residents! Overall Wesley Health was an amazing place and I'm glad my nana has such a nice place to stay!

July 27, 2011

By Denny726

This facility has very caring associates. They are concerned for the patient as well as the family. They have a unique way of caring for patients with Alzheimer's disease. I would highly recommend this facility.

Services and Amenities of The Wesley Community

About The Wesley Community

The Wesley Community is a senior living provider in Saratoga Springs, New York that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Adult Day Care. Contact The Wesley Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Wesley Community