Huntington Hills Center for Health and Rehabilitation

Reviews of Huntington Hills Center for Health and Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Huntington Hills Center for Health and Rehabilitation

May 24, 2018

By Karen

My mom moved into Huntington Hills Center, and it's OK. They have Bingo and movie nights, they serve three meals a day, but I'm not thrilled with the staff. I think they need to slow down with the old people. They're going too fast, they're too hurried, and it makes the older people more nervous. They need to be slower, take their time, and be nicer with the older people.

May 31, 2017

By deborah020418

The staff at Huntington Hills was lovely. My father had come in there right off a stroke, so they had to teach him how to eat again. His food was pureed. They're dealing with people in really bad shape, so they had little activities for them, but they tried to engage them. If they didn't engage, they at least set them in a room around other people that were engaged.

November 09, 2015

The staff was very responsive and pleasant at Huntington Hills. When you brought a situation to their attention, they followed up on it. They seemed to be interacting in a positive manner with the residents, but they could have done better job. They were just watching TV, reading, and getting oriented with the date or the weather with the residents; very simple stuff. The rooms were well furnished and in good condition. The dining area was very clean and seemed to be well-designed for seniors. Huntington Hills was very well-kept.

Services and Amenities of Huntington Hills Center for Health and Rehabilitation

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Huntington Hills Center for Health and Rehabilitation

Huntington Hills Center for Health and Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Melville, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Huntington Hills Center for Health and Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of Huntington Hills Center for Health and Rehabilitation