The Courtyards @ Bethany Village

Assisted Living Reviews for The Courtyards @ Bethany Village

June 30, 2011

By GuiCyber

Other

I have worked as a volunteer at the Bethany Village, and I find it to be a fine place for senior assisted living. It has a clean, quiet, and professional atmosphere. Throughout my time in the facility, I never saw any sort of abuse or neglect committed against the residents: the staff took such matters very seriously. Occasionally, I would sense a lack of compassion among the staff, but as a whole, the residents were treated with care. The nurses knew virtually all the residents by name, and when I asked the residents if they liked it at Bethany Village, the response was, as a whole, quite positive. Many times a month they are taken to fun off-site places, such as museums and the like, for some time away from Bethany Village. After volunteering in Bethany Village, I would recommend it to anyone in Horseheads who is looking for an assisted living home.

Nursing Home Reviews for The Courtyards @ Bethany Village

Costs for The Courtyards @ Bethany Village

Photos of The Courtyards @ Bethany Village

Services and Amenities of The Courtyards @ Bethany Village

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: ALR, EALR, and SNALR

About The Courtyards @ Bethany Village

The Courtyards at Bethany Village is an Assisted Living facility located in the Finger lakes area. We offer residents a comfortable studio or suite apartment, each with a private bath. We also have 2 wings(Orchard View) dedicated to memory/dementia care residents. We offer Assistance with bathing, dressing and other activities, weekly housekeeping, personal laundry and linen service, medication administration assistance, registered dietician services available. We provide 3 nutritionally well balanced meals per day, exercise and many social activities, pastoral care & worship services, private baths & individual thermostats.

We have a continunum of care on our grounds including a walk in clinic, occupational therapy, rehabilitation services, skilled nursing, and adult day club. All our residents get priority of our continued care services.

Map of The Courtyards @ Bethany Village