The Chelsea at Montville

Reviews of The Chelsea at Montville

Assisted Living Reviews for The Chelsea at Montville

June 04, 2015

By HelpingMomma

Chelsea is all about the money. Beware, all is not as it seems. It is bright and clean and the food is good. Families, you need an advocate here for your loved one, do NOT think that the day to day needs of your family are attended to consistently. They are not. Laundry is "supposed" to be done weekly. My mom has gone 3 weeks without a pickup in the past. The family always has to poke around and ask a lot of questions as to why mom isn't always getting what she needs. The nursing staff (DON included) have their own agenda. They jump to conclusions without asking questions, and have no real personal interest in the residents. And wow, they will nickel and dime you left and right. If you are considering Chelsea and it's at the top end of your budget, I promise you that you will be paying much more than you thought. Lots of hidden costs.

I am extremely disappointed to read this. I will be happy to speak to you and rectify any issues you may have. Resident care and safety is our biggest concern. Please call Jill or myself in the office. 908-889-4200 Michael

January 29, 2015

We have found a facility for my mother-in-law, and she has already been placed there in Chelsea at Montville. The facility is very good. I'd describe it as very homey inside. It's a small community type of building with a very home-like appearance and not institutional at all. The staff was very nice, very informative, and very helpful. They have teenagers come in and play games with the residents. I have seen musical groups in there that gets the resident to follow along with the music of their time period. We've only seen one party for Christmas so far, but they have everything decorated. The residents help decorate everything. They allow the residents to help as much as they can.

October 28, 2014

I liked the facility of Chelsea at Montville, but what I didn't like about it was the location and the traffic coming back from there, and that it was farther away from me and not convenient. The building layout was different, but as far as the cleanliness and the friendly staff, that was all wonderful. My main thing was the location part of it. I didn't like that because I am thinking of my commute and its proximity when family goes to visit and stuff like that. I just didn't think that it was going to work. I didn’t see their schedule of activities, but while I was there, they had some kind of mind game going on in the lobby area. The facility looked nice, but it just wasn't right for my mother.

July 27, 2011

By aliensbf

Had a pleasant facility for azheimer patients in conjunction with a nice assisted living part. Was a nice option when one parent needs to be on each side.

Costs for The Chelsea at Montville

Services and Amenities of The Chelsea at Montville

• Features Extra: Library

About The Chelsea at Montville

Located in the beautiful community of Montville, The Chelsea at Montville offers personalized Residential Health Care in comfortable studio apartments.

All Chelsea Senior Living Residences offer a safe, warm, homelike, comfortable setting where well-trained staff attend to the needs of residents to ensure wellness, provide choice, maintain dignity, respect individuality and promote the highest possible level of function and independence.

Map of The Chelsea at Montville