The Chelsea at Montville

The Chelsea at Montville (844) 325-8230

Reviews of The Chelsea at Montville

Assisted Living Reviews for The Chelsea at Montville

October 28, 2014

I liked the facility of Chelsea at Montville, but what I didn't like about it was the location and the traffic coming back from there, and that it was farther away from me and not convenient. The building layout was different, but as far as the cleanliness and the friendly staff, that was all wonderful. My main thing was the location part of it. I didn't like that because I am thinking of my commute and its proximity when family goes to visit and stuff like that. I just didn't think that it was going to work. I didn’t see their schedule of activities, but while I was there, they had some kind of mind game going on in the lobby area. The facility looked nice, but it just wasn't right for my mother.

July 27, 2011

By aliensbf

Had a pleasant facility for azheimer patients in conjunction with a nice assisted living part. Was a nice option when one parent needs to be on each side.

Costs for The Chelsea at Montville

Services and Amenities of The Chelsea at Montville

• Features Extra: Library

About The Chelsea at Montville

Located in the beautiful community of Montville, The Chelsea at Montville offers personalized Residential Health Care in comfortable studio apartments.

All Chelsea Senior Living Residences offer a safe, warm, homelike, comfortable setting where well-trained staff attend to the needs of residents to ensure wellness, provide choice, maintain dignity, respect individuality and promote the highest possible level of function and independence.

Map of The Chelsea at Montville