J Frank Budd Building

Services and Amenities of J Frank Budd Building

Payment options

• Payment Options Extra: Private Funds

About J Frank Budd Building

Welcome to J. Frank Budd!

At J. Frank Budd, you’ll find a Burlington apartment community where everything you want is brought together: a location in the neighborhood where you want to live, amenities designed to make your life more enjoyable, and features that are both modern and centered on comfort.

Choose a one-bedroom apartment and you’ll find a classic, spacious design and large windows that make coming home special. Adding to these wonderful comforts, you’ll also enjoy all of the extras at J. Frank Budd Building such as an inviting community room, neighborhood parks and a picturesque location.

Located just steps from the Delaware Riverfront, J. Frank Budd puts you close to the places you want to be: shopping, dining and entertainment. This is the kind of home you’ve been looking for. At J. Frank Budd, we bring it all together.

Accepting applications for our waiting list now!!!

Map of J Frank Budd Building