Beehive Homes of Hamilton #2

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Private Rooms

• Get Costs

About Beehive Homes of Hamilton #2

BeeHive Homes of Hamilton is located in the heart of the beautiful and historic Bitterroot Valley in Hamilton, Montana. We are located in Ravalli County, surrounded by incredible views of the Bitterroot and Sapphire Mountains with the Bitterroot River flowing within a quarter of a mile of our home. What separates BeeHive Homes is our focus on a family-style assisted living facility. We are dedicated to the care of each individual and have a wonderful staff dedicated to giving the best care and attention to each of our residents. We prepare delicious, homemade, dietitian-approved meals; and staff members are encouraged to sit and eat with the residents at each meal to support our family-style feeling. We have 18 individual bedrooms, each with its own private three-quarter bath. Each resident’s housekeeping and laundry needs are completely taken care of by our staff. We have large, spacious living areas for entertaining and relaxing.

Map of Beehive Homes of Hamilton #2