Castlewoods Place

Castlewoods Place (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Castlewoods Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Castlewoods Place

January 02, 2015

By Disgusted Daughter UGH!

If I could give negative stars, I would! My mother was in this facility for 9 months and ended up in the ER 4 times and I was called in the middle of the night to 'come get her' twice! They were not trained (self admittedly) to redirect her as needed. She has Alzheimers and must be redirected...it is part of the disease! If they are a memory care facility, shouldn't they be able to care for people with Alzheimers? Do not put your loved one here!!

We appreciate you sharing your concerns with us. Please be assured that the safety and well-being of our residents is our first priority and we share their concerns as well as the concerns of their families and friends. We would welcome an opportunity to discuss it with you personally and hope you will call us at 877-400-5296.

April 29, 2014

By Diane81195250

We chose Heritage House (Emeritus) because of good recommendations. The rooms are very roomy. I like the professionalism of the staff. They are very positive, experienced, and caring. I ate there, and the food is good. They have lots of good activities like bingo, movie time, trivia, and game time, and other good, stimulating activities.

March 31, 2014

By Mary27979150

The environment of Emeritus at Heritage House seemed pleasant and clean. However, I didn’t go on a tour. I just basically talked with one of the representatives in the office. He gave me all the information that I needed. He gave me the cost and explained the procedure for respite care. However, I really don't know if they were helpful, but somehow I didn't get the feeling of being encouraged to pursue an application there because they referred me to the other Emeritus.

December 27, 2013

I had been to Emeritus. The place was fine and it seemed to be clean. It was very pleasant and set up nicely. It seemed to be homey like you would want it to be. The ones I had been in contact with were very personable, friendly and helpful.

October 25, 2013

By caring102813

I'm taking my mom out of Emeritus at Heritage House because they are over charging and not delivering the care that she needs. Since Emeritus took over, they don't deliver that care. They just kept raising the bill. Mom has been there for five years, but since Emeritus took over it went downhill. Everything is substandard. They don't clean her room properly. They live in filth. Their stuff is smeared on the walls, on her toilet, on her chair, on her bed. I am hoping that they do better.

March 29, 2013

By wanda2

We've looked at 3 places to move my mother into, but we still haven't made a decision as to where we are actually going to move her. We visited Emeritus at Heritage House, but it was on a Sunday afternoon. We didn't get to look at any rooms or discover anything about their activities because there wasn't anybody to give us a tour. We just walked around and looked at the general area. It was a nice facility and the nicest of the 3 in terms of facilities and amenities.

Memory Care Reviews for Castlewoods Place

Costs for Castlewoods Place

Photos of Castlewoods Place

Services and Amenities of Castlewoods Place

• Get Costs

About Castlewoods Place

Castlewoods Place is a senior living provider in Brandon, Mississippi that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Castlewoods Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Castlewoods Place