Oak Terrace Assisted Living of North Mankato

Reviews of Oak Terrace Assisted Living of North Mankato

Assisted Living Reviews for Oak Terrace Assisted Living of North Mankato

February 22, 2016

By Loving Wife10

I visited Oak Terrace Assisted Living. It was nice and clean in a nice location, but my husband couldn’t get in there. The people were friendly. The rooms were nice, spacious, and clean.

September 25, 2015

Oak Terrace was very good and excellent. The tour was fabulous and the rooms were nice. At the time we went there, they were already eating. There were a couple of people that are already in there and they commented to me that they were very happy to be in there. I have had a great positive feedback for everything that I saw there. I didn?t see anything that needs to be improved. It was run very well, it?s very clean and I saw that they really care about the people staying there, especially with the older people.

Thank you for the positive review. We take grade pride in the environment that we provide our residents. We do care about the residents we serve - and they care about us. We encourage any prospective resident to come visit with us, our staff, and our residents.

May 29, 2015

Oak Terrace was a very attractive place. It looked pretty sensible and pretty well maintained. The people were friendly. It was a nice place.

October 15, 2014

My mom and my dad are at Oak Terrace, and it is a very nice place. I was very impressed with it. My dad is very happy, but my mom is still coping. The staff was very outgoing and was doing everything they could to make the residents, as well as their guests, comfortable as possible. We actually stayed in one of their apartments, and it was beautiful. We had lunch with them, and that was a very nice lunch. They have lot of activities, like they go out on trips, they have nail painting, and they have book clubs. They have a monthly schedule posted on their refrigerators. I am really glad that my dad is able to do everything, to be around other people.

July 30, 2013

By Susan65269250

Oak Terrace is probably 25 years old. It is also only 10 minutes away from us. I visited this facility for my mom. The facility itself was fine and their staff was excellent. They were helpful in giving us a tour. Overall, they were all good in many respects and certain ways. It was also a huge facility. I felt there were too many people in their ALF, specifically their memory care unit. It had a lot of people in there. I wanted my mom to live in a smaller facility. Also their rooms were not individual rooms, they only have doubles. I would recommend this to others because that would meet their needs fine, but I wanted mom in a smaller place.

September 20, 2012

By mr.matt8

What a gorgeous facility. My mother-in-law lives at Oak Terrace and just loves it. Great food, plenty of activities and the staff is wonderful. I would recommend anyone in the area who is looking for an assisted living to check out Oak Terrace.

May 15, 2012

By knd337

The staff was always very positive and seemed to take great care of the residents. They were always very friendly and helpful towards the residents and also to visitors. My great grandmother seemed to be very pleased with the food and activities that were offered at this facility. The scenery at Oak Terrace was beautiful and they had a wonderful garden area for the residents to visit. They also had a great recreation room with plenty of activities and lots of space. There is also a movie/TV room where residents can relax and enjoy themselves. The room that my great grandmother lived in was also very nice and spacious. I thought it was great that she could still feel like she had some independence even though she had to be in an assisted living home. Even though she suffered from Alzheimer's disease, my great grandmother spent the last year of her life in comfort and happiness at this facility and for that I am very grateful.

Independent Living Reviews for Oak Terrace Assisted Living of North Mankato

October 27, 2014

We went to Oak Terrace. It seemed cold and uninviting. There just didn't seem to be much life there. The hallways were dark. There didn't seem many people working there. I think we saw maybe two or three people and those that we saw, they were friendly enough. They had a list of activities but not quite as extensive as the other two places. Security seemed OK.

Costs for Oak Terrace Assisted Living of North Mankato

• Credit Card
  • Check

• Licenses: Comprehensive License

About Oak Terrace Assisted Living of North Mankato

Oak Terrace Senior Communities is a family owned and operated senior living community. We are proud of our three communities in North Mankato, Gaylord, and Jordan. We take provide in providing a positive and home-like environment where our residents can age in place.

Map of Oak Terrace Assisted Living of North Mankato