Hillcrest Suites

Assisted Living Reviews for Hillcrest Suites

June 04, 2011

By Nellie8

Visited this facility

I have visited this site several times to visit family of close friends, and even at one time visited this facility while working for another company servicing equipment for the company. The people were all very friendly and waited on me hand and foot while I was fixing the item that needed servicing. While I was visiting my close friend's family members they weren't so nice. The people helping his family were rude and inconsiderate of other people being in the room and treated us like we were in the way. We reported it to the supervisor on duty and it was handled very quickly. I would say this was a great way to redeem your company and make sure you have the very best service providers working for you at all times, because image is everything.

Services and Amenities of Hillcrest Suites

• Features Extra: Safety Equipped Bathroom And Shower, 24 Hour Video Monitoring Of Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Walking Paths

Types of care

• Memory Care
  • Meal Preparation

About Hillcrest Suites

Hillcrest Suites is a senior living provider in Hibbing, Minnesota that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Hillcrest Suites for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hillcrest Suites