Johanna Shores

Assisted Living Reviews for Johanna Shores

Independent Living Reviews for Johanna Shores

October 18, 2014

By Caring96219950

Mom likes Johanna Shores. She likes the independent feeling of the facility. She likes the washer and dryer in her apartment, and that was important for mom. We are on their waiting list right now. They have good meal options, and the staff are very excellent.

July 29, 2014

By George88256950

Johanna Shores is up-to-date and modern. It’s also very well appointed. There are a lot of new additions and amenities. It did not require a large down payment. However, I didn’t like the administrator who took me around.

May 29, 2014

By Eleanor6

Johanna Shores had absolutely everything. It was very spacious, but that's why I didn't choose it. It was too big. It's clean and very extravagant. I got to see where your bed is in the living room, but I didn't get to see a 1-bedroom apartment. They have bingo and pool therapy. They have balance training, and they have an ice cream shop. They have a store and a theater.

April 21, 2014

By Sharon48

Johanna Shores is wonderful. My mother-in-law is there right now. The staff is absolutely wonderful. They have a lot of activities for their residents. My mother-in-law's room is a one-room studio apartment. It is big enough for her to have all amenities at home. The dining room is wonderful. They have three different dining rooms she can go to. She loves every bit of food there. Overall, this place is phenomenal.

January 23, 2014

By caring83918750

My dad didn't live at Johanna Shores, so I don't know about the care that they would have. But as far as the visual aspect and what they have to offer, I'd say it's a five. They've got the pool, the theater, a barber, and a little store, so everything is right there for people who can't get out all the time. It looked clean and well-kept.

August 20, 2013

By harpgirl

I visited Johanna Shores for my parents. It is a new facility. It is elegant. We didn't get to see an apartment but the surroundings are beautiful. They have movie room, which is just a separate theater. They also have an exercise room. However, the atmosphere of this facility didn't strike me as warm as the other facility I've looked at. Nevertheless, we did sign up for Johanna Shores because it takes two years to get in.

August 18, 2013

The ambience at Johanna Shores was better than the other facility that we visited. It was very nice looking and it was close to our daughter as well. We were not able to taste the food since it was a short visit.

Nursing Home Reviews for Johanna Shores

December 30, 2015

By Jenny18

My dad is comfortable and happy. They take good care and are very respectful to each individuals likes and dislikes. He has had to move several times, and we are at peace with his care.

About Johanna Shores

Johanna Shores is a senior living provider in Arden Hills, Minnesota that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Nursing Homes. Contact Johanna Shores for more details on services and rates.

Map of Johanna Shores