Vista Springs Washington Place

Reviews of Vista Springs Washington Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Vista Springs Washington Place

February 09, 2017

By Gabby123

My loved one currently resides here. Absolutely wonderful. I completely trust the carestaff with my life. Food is delicious and they are always offering to family and friends. Management is accessible 24/7 and always wanted to help. I would highly recommended this home.

January 23, 2017

By Former Family

I had to pull my family member out of this place. The care is terrible and some staff are verbally abusive. The administrator yelled at my family member for voicing grievances and I witnessed many times when nurses aides were rude and sarcastic to other residents, refusing them care or second helpings of food when they were still hungry. I've heard a few aides make dirty remarks about the residents' private parts and have seen aides engaged in running races with each other, throwing things at each other, pinching each other, and even piggy back rides! The environment is noisy, with televisions and radios blasting in the lounges. There were some very good employees, but the turnover was extremely high. The good ones seemed to leave, while the rude and crass stayed. I don't recommend this place at all!

Photos of Vista Springs Washington Place

Services and Amenities of Vista Springs Washington Place

• State Licenses: AL500384576, AL500384577

About Vista Springs Washington Place

Our Washington Place Vista Springs location is conveniently located in Washington Twp, Michigan. Our Washington Place Vista Springs location is filled with the very best in amenities, amazing food, and social activities. If you are seeking a place that will bring you peace-of-mind while igniting a zest for life in your loved one, Vista Springs Washington Place is the place for you.

Map of Vista Springs Washington Place