Aberdeen Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Center

Reviews of Aberdeen Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Aberdeen Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Center

October 07, 2015

By jm15

Paula the social worker is an absolutely amazing lady!Even though she is very busy she makes time for family members and the residents and makes sure the needs and concerns are addressed,she also is very patient and never rushes you .With her being there I know my mom is safe.

August 01, 2013

By bear 40

I walked in and saw many people sitting in the lobby talking about wanting to go into the dinning room, while touring the facility I noticed a lot of concern and attention to other patients who were in the hall, and in rooms being addressed and talking with the staff. the staff knew their names, patients knew their staff it was very encouraging. I am looking for a long term for my Mom and was very concerned but not anymore.

December 13, 2011

By sophierose

My mother was there for a month, after she fell and broke her ankle. The rehab was fabulous. They really did a great job. While many of the nurses were wonderful, the majority seemed as if they didn't care. The food was horrible. My mom and another patient were discussing what they had for dinner one evening, and both said they had to look at the menu to find out what it was they had been served... turns out it was chicken. My mom developed a severe UTI, and instead of treating her for dehydration, the doctor waited for the test results to come back. We took her out of there in an ambulance to the hospital.

Services and Amenities of Aberdeen Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Aberdeen Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Center

Aberdeen Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Trenton, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Aberdeen Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Aberdeen Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Center